You know you fat when....

You have out grown your stretch leggings, and they no longer fit over your fat A**. You give them to your BBW wife, who puts them on with no problem. They look better stetched over her tush then they ever did over yours!

***Happy Holidays***
6 years

Best digital camera for.....

Best digital camera for FF selfies? Looking to get an actual camera NOT a phone.

Suggestions?
6 years

Virtual feeders vs feeders irl

Takeyourpride:
Moomoo,

I personally enjoy real life/online an equal amount, but that's because I am very creative.

Miss Alyssa

"EeCreative", I Iike the sound of that! Smile
6 years

Frequent urination.....

How can I tell if this is related to suger, or at my age prostate?
6 years

Fat shaming

Yes, count me in.
6 years

Fat shaming

DikkeGert:
love it to to be verbally humiliated for getting fatter

I just want to be the feedee on your Icon. Being feed while helpless.
6 years

Apetamin weight gainer review

The medication Periactin contains the same active ingredient Cyproheptidine.

Is this availible without a prescription?
6 years

So what games are you playing?

carlos francisco:
i highly recommend a pc game called "Sniper Elite 1 and 2"..based in a ww2 environment,in the ruble of Berlin,during the last few days ofww2..great graphics and special effects

I agree with you! Especialy the tracking of the shot and the x-ray of the damage.
6 years

Buying your gf bigger underwear?

I love it, when I try on a pair of my wife's briefs and they are tight on me, or when I can not even get them on!
Usually these full cut briefs have plenty of room, since they are for a bbw.
She will tease, and make fun of me, when I can not pull them up. Calling out how fat I have gotten, by pointing out my upper thigh fat deposit on my inside thigh.
6 years

Long term bondage

[quote]Adiposerex:
Any one have experience with either being tied up and force fed or on the other end? Looking for tips and advice

giantjay:
Not sure what you consider long-term? I have spent an entire weekend bound in bed as part of kinky play, with only breaks for the washroom, but nothing longer than that.

Years ago, when I was still thin (but still a lil' kinky) I wore a chastity belt for 3, maybe 4 days... That was an interesting experience, too.

What type of chastity belt was it, how effective was it?

Wish I knew how to cath, so I would not have to get up as often.
6 years