Chubby dating sites

vipersfate4:
Dating thru websites is all I know hw to do it.

Not saying the OP should completely write off dating web sites entirely.

But sometimes when someone asks a question, they have an end goal in mind, and sometimes it's clear cut what that goal is. There's more than one way to skin a cat, as the saying goes.

A problem can have more than one solution, and sometimes a particular solution may be better suited to someone than another solution.

Although, I don't think the OP should pay any money in direct pursuit of this problem. That includes paying for her consumption on the first date, or dating web site memberships.
5 years

Chubby dating sites

+1 for the likes of POF. "Network effect" is real.

I live in the 4th largest metro area in the U.S. In spite of this, not many female profiles within 50 miles on FF, and most are unsuitable for one reason or another (doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them, but I mean things like an age difference that's too large). It also doesn't help that on the likes of web sites like this, some folks have even lied about location, or some forget to update the location to the nearest large city. For avenues like this, you should not expect anything to come from it.

And yes, Feabie can also go suck it. Haven't been on there in ages.

Another idea.. maybe just avoid dating web sites? There's a real stigma surrounding that, and the odds are stacked against you. In college, I spent over $300 on Match.com with nothing to show for it. Granted, I lived in a much smaller area at the time but there's no reason to think it's better anywhere else. In that same time, I had 6 women give me phone numbers in bars without my even asking.

I wonder if you've considered a baking or cooking class? Look for something that focuses on savory, delicious, and fattening food. I'm just guessing but I would expect female attendees to be fat and like eating and food in general. You might also learn more ways to prepare fattening food that others can't get enough of, so that's a plus too.

Who knows? Maybe you'll meet one and you'll be each others' taste testers.
5 years

Bingeing bartender

This thread is hilarious!

I don't see how anyone could possibly think any of this was serious.

As an aside, I thought one thing that one could do on this web site is to express certain thoughts, particularly about fat and weight gain, that you often have very few other outlets where you can express them. It doesn't mean folks will always, or even usually act on these thoughts.
5 years

Clothes are getting smaller!!

NeverSayWhen:
Growing out of clothes and feeling the fabric tight against my body is one of my favorite things about gaining. Sometimes it's hard to notice the subtle changes that fat makes on my body over a long period of time, and shrinking clothes are an excellent way to gauge my progress.

I'm not as large as you, but I'm reaching the point where my medium shirts (which I've worn for the entirety of my adult life) just aren't cutting it anymore. They cling to my breasts and ride up past my stomach if I give so much as a shrug.

I only have a few large shirts in my wardrobe and my wife often says "Wow, you really like that shirt a lot!". I'm a little embarrassed to tell her that it's because most other shirts don't fit me anymore. Figured it's a good time to update my wardrobe.

The real question is whether to buy L or XL... some of these larges are getting kind of snug smiley.

From the sound of it, it sounds like you should get the XL since it seems like you keep gaining. For trousers, might want to get larger ones too that are about to fall down. Use a belt, or suspenders to keep them up.

One thing though.. looser trousers might indirectly cause you to eat more, since you would have to expand more until it starts feeling tight.
5 years

Ordering take out

Not quite the same but sometimes I'll get turned on at the thought of eating beyond the required calories for the day (meaning I should be slightly heavier the next day).

But if I plan to overeat, as hard as it might be, I'll hold off on pleasuring myself until after I'm stuffed.
5 years

Intentional gaining philosophies

I'm in between 1 and 2.

On my third gaining spurt, sort of. Before, I wanted to be 135ish, then I wanted to be 145. But now I want to be 150.

I have noticed that each time, I've oddly felt somewhat less trepidation and "might I enjoy this?" as I gained slightly more, while the voice telling me that I shouldn't be doing this is slightly fainter.

At the same time, I get more cravings for triple burgers, candy, and (half & half + cream, been more cream lately).

I really doubt I'll ever get to stage 3, but who knows? I didn't expect that I would like to weigh a few more pounds.
5 years

Came across a possible feeder and unwitting feedee at work...

AJ43:
When the women who need a bigger size are younger (late 20s/early 30s), they tend to make a comment about how they're dieting because they used to be a size 8. Often I wonder how many will ever wear a size 8 again...

Bigfatbellyfan:
I dated a girl that ballooned up end of high school/into collage, she hoarded all of her smaller clothes saying she'd eventually lose weight and wear them. Never happened, just got bigger and bigger.

HerShoes:
I still have all of my smaller clothes and have been telling myself (and others) for years I would get fit and wear them again. And I’ve just been adding to that collection as I’ve outgrown and moved from 6 to 8 to 10... I’m in 12 now. *Still* stubbornly holding out on buying the next size up, but realizing 14 may be on the horizon even if I try to diet again

Maybe to save money you should get some clothes that are a size too big. Maybe get size 16 and skip 14.
5 years

First time with heavy cream

pampama:
I just started with heavy cream. I want to get bigger thighs as a male. Does anyone have experience with thighs gains?

Think it may depend on genetics somewhat, as well as starting weight? In the past year I gained about 20 lbs. Also another 2" on my thighs and about 2-3" on my butt.
5 years

Heavy cream jsnt available where i live. any alternatives?

MissPorker:
I did a quick web search and this is what I found

www.turkishliving.com/forums/general-cooking/50617-double-cream.html

Makashore:
Oh wow i didnt know about that! I was told by someone else that they are not the same thing but i guess not. Thank you so much!

They're not exactly the same thing, but are often used for similar purposes.

Actually, double cream has an even higher fat content, which could make it even harder to drink straight. But you'd probably want to mix it with something for flavor, or you can dilute it somewhat with some half and half.

In some ways I'm mildly jealous, since double cream seems to be a European thing. I'm not sure what folks use in India or East Asia, especially if you think about those heavy sauces that's characteristic of Indian food.
5 years

Preferring half and half over whole milk?

Wasn't sure if this should go in this forum or general, although it could go into either. You might see what I mean in a moment. It's more asking about a preference, although this preference could mean more pounds and inches.

Of course, half and half has more calories and tastes creamier than whole milk. In the U.S. anyway, 10.5% vs. 3.5%.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cream

In my mind now, I find the extra creaminess makes it taste better. Whole milk tends to taste watery now, and doesn't offer the same satisfaction.

While milk is usually pasteurized, it's often not ultra pasteurized, so the milk goes bad and rancid quickly, while the half and half will keep, so that's another strike against milk.

I'm not sure if I could ever go back to milk, but instead will sometimes drink half and half like milk. There's something oddly satisfying and even alluring knowing that a cup has 320 calories but goes down fast.

Has anyone else tried this and also feels this way?

Or do you still prefer milk?
5 years