Definite underagers banned

giantjay 11 hours
profile: Chatted in chat room - indicated he was in high school. When asked how old he was, said "none of your business." He must be under-age.

random dude 13 hours
81.198.18.185, gustavsgotlubs@gmail.com

Judging by the email name, it's that little bastard Kilatron06 again, the 13 year old weepy one. Perma/IP banned.
7 years

So what games are you playing?

Mass Effect (the first one).
7 years

Fake dates

Yeah dating stuff on profiles was made a part of the dating package a few years back.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Signups for the next tournament rewarding the Hoenn Starter Megastones have now started.
7 years

So what games are you playing?

Sonic: Triple Trouble and Gunman Clive.
7 years

Filipino scammers

There was a flood of them today - chloeaddison24, letmefeedyou, FeederLivia, MistressHotXXX, mistressalexandra, and FeederMistressxx all joined up at once. All banned now.

chloeaddison24 3 hours
wanna see my 38d? kik me now chloeads0043
letmefeedyou 2 hours
I am a Dominant feeder looking for a feedee to feed ..
chloeaddison24 2 hours
Fill me up, daddy, fuck my tight cunt! Make me scream with that big dick of yours! KIK ME chloeads0043
chloeaddison24 13 mins
looking for fun while my kids are out! kik me fast @ chloeads0043

Groan.
7 years

Messaging

Message limit of 50 for everyone paying or not, viewing limit of 10 for free users (reply viewing factors into this too) and unlimited for Social members. Each view/message regenerates 24 hours after use.
7 years

Chat problem

Could you attach a screenshot of the problem? Thank you. smiley If you don't know how to take a screenshot, write back and let us know what kind of phone you are using.
7 years

Definite underagers banned

Squish:
ChubLover357 4 days
107.77.104.90, braydenhadams@outlook.com

Admitted in chat that they were 12, saved the screenshot. Banned for 1 year
(edit)
He made a new account, which I suspended for a year again.

ChubbLover357 11 mins
107.77.104.90, badams8108@mcpsstu.org

He sent in a lovely email.

Subject: GIVE. IT. BACK
To: Fantasy Feeder Team

I am 20, for information... GIVE ME MY ACCOUNT BACK!!

IF I TYPE IN CAPS AND USE TWO EXCLAMATION MARKS AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE MAYBE MY ANGER WILL BE CONSIDERED RIGHTEOUS AND BELIEVABLE AND I'LL GET MY WAY!!
7 years

Racingbacon

Photos
To: Fantasy Feeder Team

So my photos were deleted? Guessing it's because they were taken from another member but they were obvious morphs. So you'll allow people to morph and distort photos but you won't allow people to call them out on that?
Fucking idiots that run this autistic piece of shit. Easy to see why you're losing out to feabie.

He's pretty special himself if he thought mickstar's photos were morphed. And he's gone now. Imagine caring that much about morphed photos.
7 years