Foreced weight gain

mistresslexxa:
I would love to do this to either one of you(;[/quote]

Sign me up for this!
6 years

Oops

Bella Grande:
I went to Trader Joe's for the 4.2 pound chocolate bar and couldn't find it - damn! So I ate a lovely burrito, followed it with lots of guac and tortilla chips, followed by a whole bottle of Martinelli's - LOVED how it bloated me right up and then ate an enormous chocolate bar. Then leaned back, panting a little, and just caressed my bulging belly. Sweet dreams. Mmmmmmmm.

WoW, 4.2 pounds pf chocolate.... Is this a "normal" item for them to carry? More info please....
6 years

Alone force feeding

Hedonistic_Purity:
If you can get the hang of running a nasogastric tube up your nose and into your stomach you have all sorts of options open to you.

MotoBelly:
I've always wanted to try this but I'm too chicken too. Any advice?

Hedonistic_Purity:
www.google.com/search

Get it WRONG, say into your lungs and you could die.
6 years

Fast east donut recipe using biscuits!

SahX:
How many calories are they each?

How many calories in one biscuit? You may need to use a scale and weigh the biscuit/donut if you cut-out the center, then read the can and see how much it is per oz. Then just add in the oil cals and what ever topping you have chosen.
6 years

Any depo shot users?

Maybe I should be placed on Depo?
6 years

Afraid of health problem

I'm around 300lbs, and one of my knees has started "popping" now. It makes me wonder how long it will be before the other does the same. What is the progression of joint issues, especialy if I do not stop now?
I do not want to stop gaining, would like to get opinons.
6 years

*post all shake recipes here*

What is it about cake mix that increases the gain on that scale? Is it the suger in it, or what?
6 years

The best donuts

I Really love the supplier of 7-11's Long Johns, which I believe is Montgomery Donuts (anyone have more information on who supplies these?).

Keeping with the stated choices....

Krispy Kreme' chocolate iced cake donuts!

By The Dozen, of course.
7 years

Increasing capacity and waistline?

voluptuouslover:
After that all of a sudden you will notice that you need as much food as you were stuffing with to even feel full or satisfied and the belly will grow and the Lbs. will show up....

giantjay:
This is very true. Once you go through the effort of stretching out your stomach, increasing its capacity, you just won't feel full until you eat enough to fill it all up... and you no longer have to TRY to eat a lot, you start to become a slave to it!

Ah... a slave to my own fat.
7 years

Increasing capacity and waistline?

voluptuouslover:
After that all of a sudden you will notice that you need as much food as you were stuffing with to even feel full or satisfied and the belly will grow and the Lbs. will show up....

giantjay:
This is very true. Once you go through the effort of stretching out your stomach, increasing its capacity, you just won't feel full until you eat enough to fill it all up... and you no longer have to TRY to eat a lot, you start to become a slave to it!

Ah... a slave to my own fat.
7 years