Fas that like thin girls?

virgoseyes wrote
Maximum wrote

I kind of agree, but I don't think anyone should enter a relationship with a thin girl in the hopes that she will "let herself go". Sure it may work out, but more often then not it doesn't, either cause they don't let themselves go, or they aren't happy with letting themselves go and if they find out later that you encouraged it, they'll probably resent you for it.

ya, that's not quite what i meant. skinny, fat - if i likes a gal, i likes the gal. if she's slim and puts on weight - great. if not - oh well.

lol, ahk, my bad. :$
13 years

New years resolutions

Computersaysno wrote
Stop gloating about The Ashes smiley

Man, I swear, our sorry excuse for a cricket team is absolutely, completely, positively, PATHETIC!!!

I mean if we at least had of put up a fight we could hate you guys like usual. smiley
13 years

Charting the body changes - double bellies

I don't think there is.

I know one girl on the site whos belly has gone from single to double and back to single again in the course of her gain.

I think its all random genetics lol.
13 years

Because you can't just walk up and compliment someone's belly at a party...

Shame about the bf lol, although maybe he is to thank for her new figure?
13 years

Pictures

I think this thread is too similar to this one, so i'm gonna lock it so we can keep the convo from spilling out into mulitple threads. smiley

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/forum/viewthread.php
13 years

canadianenglish wrote
The number one thing for me when it comes to attraction is the face.

/seconded
13 years

virgoseyes wrote
Maximum wrote
I like girls regardless of size.

However, i'm starting to realise, (maybe due to hanging around here so much), that I don't really think I could be in a lasting relationship with a thin girl unless she happened to be a gainer, which we all know how rare that is, lol.

Of course by thin I mean like average thin, if we're talking skin and bones anno stuff? Nah, not my thing at all.

i'm the same way. except i'm of the philosophy that given the chance - most girls will let themselves go to varying degrees.

I kind of agree, but I don't think anyone should enter a relationship with a thin girl in the hopes that she will "let herself go". Sure it may work out, but more often then not it doesn't, either cause they don't let themselves go, or they aren't happy with letting themselves go and if they find out later that you encouraged it, they'll probably resent you for it.
13 years

28 people said ...

I reckon you should look at these "friends" and see who of them you actually find dateable. Cause if its little to none, I don't see a problem? Not like you want people you don't find dateable to find you dateable, thats just awkward. smiley
13 years

Weight gain techniques

lovescurves86 wrote
Maximum wrote
Some people aren't as big on the eating part as they are on the fat part.

I find food fetish and fat fetish are not always linked.

That's ironic considering you can't really have fat without food.

It is, and to be honest, its not a bad way to fulfill sexual desires, by eating yourself stupid. smiley

But for me, i've never been big on food, its always been something you have to do and although I can appreicate it more now that i've eaten to gain, its still not something i'm overly fussed about.

I think this is one of the reasons weightgain fantasies where someone grows through a non specific weight gain substance is so popular, it gives the desired effect, without having to worry about the specifics of food.

lol, I think i've derailed another thread...
13 years

I like girls regardless of size.

However, i'm starting to realise, (maybe due to hanging around here so much), that I don't really think I could be in a lasting relationship with a thin girl unless she happened to be a gainer, which we all know how rare that is, lol.

Of course by thin I mean like average thin, if we're talking skin and bones anno stuff? Nah, not my thing at all.
13 years