Pardon my feabie rant...

I couldn't agree with you more. To me, charging someone to get them sexually exciting borders on prostitution. Secondly, it takes all the fun away if someone is doing it for money rather than personal enjoyment. Plus, if I am chatting with someone, I wonder if I am wasting their time (and mine) because they are going to hit me up for something. I find someone who enjoys gaining interesting. I find someone who is gaining for money boring. And don't forget, a guy can pretend to be a woman and get money.
8 years

Calling all feeders...

Control does not play into it for me. I just like to see women gain. Even if she gains from medications or things other than food.
8 years

Life as an fa/feeder pre-internet

I remember the Bridget calendars and books. I met her in person many years later.
8 years

Guys who like to wear stuffed bras

I do sometimes. Bras with water balloons.
8 years

Someone is stealing my pics!

Report it to a moderator.
8 years

How do you feel being bigger

From what I have seen, very attractive women who have gained a little weight have had a harder time finding someone, But someone who has either gained a lot of weight, or has always been big has few problems finding someone.

The only thing, is that you can't be on the fence (if you want to find someone). Some women come here stating that they plan to lose a lot of weight. Most men have a weight preference one way or the other, and are probably less interested in someone who may end up very thin or very fat, but are not sure which. I know it is not politically correct, but there has to be a physical attraction before there is a mental attraction.

I agree with what most people have said. Be true to yourself, decide what you want to be, be confident about it, and then find someone who is physically attracted to you and becomes mentally attracted to you.
8 years

Is it wrong?...

I don't think it's wrong to want to be fed fruit, but you may not gain much weight.
8 years

Do any guys want a female body ?

I have wanted breasts since I was 13. (I'm 65 now). Too many risks with hormones. I'm a small 38B, so at least I have something. But they aren't sensitive.
8 years

Thinking of gaining need help!!!!

There are hundreds of comments already posted on similar threads. Use the search function.
8 years