Increasing capacity and waistline?

voluptuouslover:
What the others have said is true. I myself stuffed to the maximum for a while and after a while you won't even feel sick when you are extremely stuffed. After that all of a sudden you will notice that you need as much food as you were stuffing with to even feel full or satisfied and the belly will grow and the Lbs. will show up....eventually you will need to consume so much you are in a steady progress of gaining and getting fatter and your brain starts to work as a fatter person.

This is so hot.
7 years

Confused/depressed about this fetish

Myjeansdontfit:
Thanks BHM! For a moment I thought I had logged into FB by mistake!

Do I need to get the bar of soap for you?
7 years

What is your favorite spot to be squeezed, rubbed, etc?

My. lower tummy but also finger nails raked slowly across a freshly flogged and pink butt.

Hint:: with two dommes its even better smiley
7 years

Looking for ssbbw latex outfits

Have you checked a dance supppy shop?
7 years

Body smell changing after getting fat.

I would like to know the reason for this as well.
7 years

How do you feel about bdsm?

Nerdzilla wrote
I can not imagine that feederism has a home within the BDSM community. It tends (as far as I can see) to be a monolithic activity - it has no intrinsic bondage, power exchange, giving or receiving of pain.

MollyRen:
(emphasis mine)

See, all this time I've been thinking of a feeder/feedee relationship as a kind of power exchange. As a feeder, I'd be given (consensual) control over someone else's body...and if that isn't toppy, what is?

They may think of BDSM as more extreme. I agree with your point of view.
7 years

How do you feel about bdsm?

Nerdzilla wrote
I can not imagine that feederism has a home within the BDSM community. It tends (as far as I can see) to be a monolithic activity - it has no intrinsic bondage, power exchange, giving or receiving of pain.

MollyRen:
(emphasis mine)

See, all this time I've been thinking of a feeder/feedee relationship as a kind of power exchange. As a feeder, I'd be given (consensual) control over someone else's body...and if that isn't toppy, what is?

They may think of BDSM as more extreme. I agree with your point of view.
7 years

Force-fed heavy cream & icecream all day endlessly to your feeder's pleasure & content.

Adamspet:
I'm lucky enough to have this. I've fantasizes about it for a long time. My fianc�, who is my feeder prepares everything for me. We eat separate foods and I feel bad he has to cook 2 separate dinners all the time but he enjoys the control and I enjoy him having the control. It works for us, but this weekend we decided to take a step further and have him force feed me. I would normally have seconds but yesterday when I was so full he came over and rubbed my belly and fed me even more. I didn't think I could do it but his calming touch and voice was enough to make me eat more.

How did you get lucky enough to find a feeder like this? Please keep us posted.
7 years

Force feeding

Ffox:
Lol was looking for something on eBay found this

My problem is finding a feeder to secure this on me
and then....
7 years

Force feeding

Ffox:
Lol was looking for something on eBay found this

My problem is finding a feeder to secure this on me
and then....