New years resolutions

Work out what to do with my life lol

Also, as with every year, try and get a certain monkey off my back...
13 years

How much would you weigh ...

Same as I am now, lol never actually lost weight...
13 years

Weight gain techniques

juicy wrote
I have never understood the rush to gain through any means possible. I'm with you, purple, part of my gain is the love of fat, sure, but part is also the love of food and eating. Why rush?

Some people aren't as big on the eating part as they are on the fat part.

I find food fetish and fat fetish are not always linked.
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

MollyRen wrote
My advice to you dudes who dunno what on earth to write is to get on OKCupid.

So, I did, and i'm still having the same problem, lol what do I say to these girls? >.<
13 years

Confessions pt. 2

Computersaysno wrote
In some ways, it's reassuring to hear that there are other people struggling in similar ways to yourself. However, I don't really want to be reassured like that because I'd prefer it if nobody had to experience it.

Well said.
13 years

Being recognized!

Xutjja Plag wrote
I like to people watch though and whenever I see fat folks from a distance I often wonder if they're on Fantasy Feeder, Fat Forums or the like.

I do this to, but at the same time it seems kind of unfair, like i'll see a huge guy and think "wow he must have done some serious gaining" But really, the majority of fat people out there are just normal like everyone else, those who are on sites like this are actually a minority.
13 years

Gf lost alot of weight

ilovebiggirls11 wrote
I wonder if it is possible to love someone, yet lose the physical attraction to them?

It is, but not in the way people want and deserve to be loved.
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

chubbyhoney wrote
Maximum wrote
chubbyhoney wrote
The 'piece of meat' guys really offend me and I'm sure they're the reason why many women end up leaving FF.

Yup, although sadly, such treatment isn't restricted to online fetish sites...

Not restricted to, but a much higher concentration in my opinion. I've never experienced on any other site as many 'piece of meat' guys as I have here. I'm used to it now but it was a shock at first.

True, but thats cause its a fetish site and stupid horny guys come here expecting to find women who are ok being treated like that, they can't seem to understand that NO ONE wants to be treated like that.
13 years

How it feels to be fat?

As someone who has gained, and so experienced both sides, its not that far from how the stories make out.

In general, its not that big a difference, at least for me, I don't feel fat all the time, only if I see my reflection or feel my body.

However, things happen which reinforce the idea that i'm not as thin as I used to be. I've always been a hyperactive person, so now when I jump around and stuff, it tires me out really easily and I can hardly run much, although I suspect this has more to do with being unfit then being fat, but you deffinetly feel the excess weight moving around.

As a gainer though, it is incredibly sexually satisfying to feel my thick flesh and bunched up rolls. My large belly, my squished thighs, it is all an incredible turn on. I'm not sure if its the same for people who are naturally fat, but I hope so, cause being fat is alot of fun. smiley
13 years

Cant move

juicy wrote
But what happened to the posts, Max? I'm mildly confused...

lol, I moved it to weightgain. >.<
13 years