The***teen:
I have been together with my gf for 5 years.
She is not into this fetish (I think) and doesn't know I am gaining weight on purpose.
When we met I was arround 75-80 kgs.
Now I'm pushing over 130 kgs atm
I got pretty fat honestly š
She was really really skinny when we meet, she was arround maby 60 kgs.
She is 97 kgs now,
I am Completly covered i stretchmarks all over my body, she did not have a single one when I meet her, now she have stretchmarks all over as well, including a few on her belly.
She doesn't seem to mind gaining weight, and my "bad" eating habits have really rubbed off on her š
š
So about a 65-pound gain for the gf, nice :-)
3 years
Ditzy:
I have to agree on the donuts they are kind of my Kriptonite.
They are part of the reason I'm fat in the first place.
Nice :-) Whatās your fave variety? I can make it to a dozen, but Iām sooo full and sugar-high, ha.
3 years
Canāt go wrong with pizza and pasta, too!
3 years
Checking back in here to add that certain birth control methods can cause and keep weight gain propensity around a while. Years ago, my wifeās second pregnancy happened despite her receiving the ādepoā shot beforehand. She got pregnant anyway, and as she puts it, changed her body to make it look like sheād been fat her whole life when she really hadnāt been.
3 years
Sounds like he doesnāt really know what he wants, despite apparently thinking enough of you to have children with you? Your other posts show youāre generally satisfied with your gain. I say go with the gain :-)
3 years
Quiver:
While Iām not a gainer and not particularly big- just modest amounts of chub in my belly and butt- I gained about 30 lbs of pandemic fat and have continuously had to go clothes shopping as a result. While it was unintentional tho, I was wildly turned on when I realized I could feel my belly jiggling (when it definitely didnāt used to) anytime I go over a bump in a car, and when my (fairly small) boobs were able to brush the top of my new little tummy when I sat down I was *amazed*. In the last few years Iāve been with my man Iāve also realized that my belly is one of my most erogenous parts. Honestly just being part of the feeder community has enabled me to accept feeling stimulated by my own body and I just love that I can say that.
Iām also deeply happy just to live in a world knowing there are fatties out there like you folks who CAN get off like youāre describing, with fat only and no genital contact š„²
This is awesome to read :-)
My wife can get off a second when she (or me) tickles the lower part of her belly after weāve had sex or Iāve gotten her off manually.
3 years
Itās a chain, with several other chains like it in the U.S. Average pizza and average pasta, really.
Thereās a locally-owned pizzeria near me that far exceeds any chain. They have a board, card and video game theme to the atmosphere. My wife and stepson have gone there for his birthday two years in a row and played UNO at the table while we waited for the pizza :-)
3 years
Worked at a party supply store in the late ā90s. Many costumes carried a plus size option, but really werenāt all that āplus.ā I hope things have changed to accommodate all the growing waistlines out there now :-)
3 years
We all love bellies when someone gains weight, but I just wanted to express some love for the female chest as well. Bra sizes grow, and the area between the breasts and neck puffs up into a luscious pillow of fat :-)
3 years
ShameMyTummy:
So... not sure where to start. I'm a very active, relatively fit and healthy 35yo. I exercise many times a week, eat healthy... but deep inside I was always drawn to the shameful excitement of gaining some weight... having others start noticing... feeling the new tender softness build up around my waist and hips... I can't resist anymore and am starting a little experiment just to see how it goes.. one week of indulging and gaining. Measuring results every day. And then a week of working out in skimpy clothes to see if I can shed it.... what do you think?
Nice :-) You might enjoy the softness and decide to get fat, though!
3 years