Is the chat down?

Try and see if you can enter chat through fantasyfeeder.com rather than fantasyfeeder.com, that worked for some people.
7 years

Definite underagers banned

Squish:
The IP address is going to Latvia, but that email address is too similar. Should we be doing an age check on this user?

I've said it before, but no, we don't do age checks on people who admit to being underage. If they've admitted it, that's all the proof we need.

It's blatantly him anyway (same email name) so I've banned it.
7 years

The 2004-born/13 year old Kilatron06 is still sobbing and pleading with us to let him back on.

Ppllsss i am sorry

Pls i am very sorry that i am underage pls just unban me pls i have friend hugejay4 and hes waiting for me pls un ban me to chat whith him and noone else only him pls
😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭&#128557

My id is 140704-22709

What. What is that number supposed to be lol.
7 years

Text chat version 2

usdaporky2007:
How do you send a message in the chat room? I do not see a "send" button

Type in the message box and press the Enter key.
7 years

Oh. Oh boy. Yeah, 'baby face' is one word for it. There's no way he can be an adult. Also "I'm 19 turning 20" that's funny kid, you told us you were 23 in your last email and your profile had you as 25 before. So how old are you really, Fingerfighterman172? And 'my friends made all my accounts and made out I was older so I could get friends' what kind of excuse is that? It's a desperate brat caught in a lie.

Anyway he can provide proof of age if he wants to come back, but he hasn't and doesn't want to so...

His FB lists him as Daniel Stevenson:
facebook.com/daniel.stevenson.528316
7 years

Fingerfighterman172 really isn't happy.

WHAT THE HECK I WAS SUSPENDED FOR NO REASON AT ALL I WAS HAVING A NICE DAY
ABD CHECKED MY MESSAGES AND READ THE ONE BY SQUISH AND WAS TOLD I DID
SOMETHING WRONG I DEMAND JUSTICE IMNEDIATLY AND FOR HER TITLE TO BE TAKEN
FOR FALSE SUSPENTION IF NOTHING IS DONE BY MARCH 17th I WILL SUE THIS
COMPANY FOR ALL IT HAS AND WILL TAKE THINGS INTO MY OWN HANDS!!!

hiccupx politely responded that he was believed to be underage and to provide photo proof/etc. He's written back with:

Well honestly it had nothing to do with age I am 23 now this year and I should not have to prove my real age right now also squish had it out for me for a while with my dumb questions and me always asking when running out of chats if any girls just wanna chat in fact when I messaged her on the chat about it she said she didn't do anything of the sorts and that I'm imaging things and I know she's gonna say I didn't to save her hide so she can stay all powerful on chat and keep her account but that's it that is why

He doesn't sound very stable. Was also making weird accusations earlier against LiquidButterBelly saying she gave his brother a heart attack as shown here:

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

Squish: Today is just one of the incidents that I am able to record. He is now claiming that a feedee from this site gave his "brother" a heart attack, even went so far as to post that on his profile. He is blaming LiquidButterBelly who was talking to the "brother" on kik.

name: Fingerfighterman172
about me: I'm very sad my brother who has a very bad heart condition just had a heart attack from someone who hurt him mentally and I'm pretty sure he can't come back to someone so if you know any girl feedees who are looking for long distance feeders you know what you did
7 years

Squish:
Kilatron06 2 weeks
46.109.201.61, Gustavsgotlubs@inbox.lv

Admitted in chat that he was underage. Begged to be allowed to stay as he just wanted to make friends. Said his birthday was in 2004.

I shouldn't be surprised, that one reminded me a lot of fattyboba. They emailed in with:

pls i am very very sorry i have friend there who is waiting me to join

Sorry doesn't have anything to do with this. He's a kid. He's 13. Get out. Also he sent in this:

Title: pls unban me ;(

Pls unban me i jsut made friend in this chat and if he gonna join in chat and if i will not be there he willnot have nothing pls unban me pppllsss *starts to crying*

LMAO

Edit: Also-

pls unban me becuse i have 2 friends there 1:flabbyguy 2:hugejay4 pls if they will be online but not me then they will be sad pls unban me ;( pls im begging you pls unban me

H has asked him to provide proof of age/etc. The kid also made another account a couple of days ago too so he's got quite a hide:

Beetle King 4 days
46.109.201.61, gustavs.gotlubs@gmail.com

Banned it.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

The Mewtwonite X and Mewtwonite Y Mega Stones are now available for everyone to download.

A new event has begun around the globe. This event gives the Mega Stones for Mewtwo, the Mewtwonite X and the Mewtwonite Y. This is given with the code: M2DESCENT. Currently there is no end date known for this distribution so be sure to get it while you still can.

Also entry for the next competition to obtain the Pidgeotite and Steelixite Mega Stones is now up. As before, one must complete at least 3 battles in the competition to qualify.

Details of the next Battle Competition have been announced. This is the Kanto X Alola Regional Rumble competition. This is a Single Battle competition with standard rules requiring the Kanto & Alola Pokedex only. Mewtwo, Mew, Zygarde, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, and Magearna cannot be used.. Mega Stones are also not allowed. Registration will be open from March 9th at 00:00 UTC to March 16th 23:59 UTC and battles will run from March 17th through March 19th. All entrants will get the Pidgeotite and Steelixite Mega Stones.
The special ruleset is also downloadable in the game's Download Rules option

7 years