Match game

How about a way to match feeders and feedees?
If someone list their self as a feeder, perhaps they could go one step further, and list their preferance for males or females. When doing a profile seach, it's unclear as to what they seek.
7 years

Help me pile on the pounds

Thanks for posting EvilFeeder, always glad to learn.
7 years

What ideas turn you on?

This should be required reading in the reference section.
7 years

Heavy cream really works!

inevitable:
You will get best results from Heavy Cream used WITH sugar.

Try mixing your heavy cream with chocolate syrup and sweeten it more with clear corn syrup.

The combination of fats and sugar make both more effective.

Learn something new everyday. I'll have to give this a go.
7 years

Help!

Marina:
I don't think it's possible to get rid of. I was able to quiet it in myself for a couple years, but with the unfortunate side effect of quieting my entire sex drive... it was to the point where I barely even wanted to self-indulge in pleasure. It wasn't worth it.

I'd advise finding a way to make peace with it.

Could you expand on "it wasn't worth it"? No pun intended. smiley
7 years

Camera for ff photos.

I was just thinking of starting an informal survey, to find out what FFers are using when they take photos for posting, and perhaps what editting software was used.

Was it a phone or stand alone camera?
Selfie stick compatable?
Specs?
7 years

Surviving summers heat for the disadvantaged (fat)

As obesity has become more common, you would think they would start marketing products to this market. If it were not for the folks (feeder/feedees) on here, I would not have learned these "tips".

I'm sure there are some feeders who take joy in a feedees suffering with his or her fat.
7 years

Masturbation

heftyheifer:
I get off on the fantasy of a skinny female feeder teasing me for being such a fat greedy hog before force feeding me to my limit and fucking me when I'm too stuffed to get up.

blarger:
Mmmm, that's almost like a form of bondage. I'm not really into the idea of trying to make anyone gain weight but teasing and having someone be
held in place by their own greed is hot.

Yes, constant feedings, and unable to move very easy if at all.
7 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

ironbeam:
i guess its like having your own - self inflicted chastity belt, - you can only have one pleasure!

Thinking about this... trying to picture it.

Yea, and no one including yourself, would have a key to it.

one pleasure.. ?
I might have a thought on this but not sure.
7 years

What ideas turn you on?

Tip:
Being so fat that my belly covers my crotch

This is my main goal, to cover and have it all swalloed up by the. fat.
7 years