My girlfriend saw this site in my browser history and is acting weird now.

If she knows now you like larger women, she could be nicer to you. I once had a blind date with a thin woman who knew I liked larger women, and she wore clothes to make her look bigger. She doesn't have to gain weight, but she could acknowledge your preference. I agree that you should dump her. Not because she is thin, but because she is being mean to you.
8 years

Growing my boobs.

What percentage of Asian people are Sumo wrestlers, and what percentage of Asian people eat soy?
8 years

Anyone actually find an irl feeder on here?

It's never easy to find someone, no matter what you are looking for. Trying to find a feeder makes it so much harder. Obviously it takes time to find someone who not only wants to feed you, but loves you as a person, has the same goals, etc. And both of you have to be attracted to each other, etc. Just try all of the websites, and even try other places. I think most FA's have at least a little feeder in them, so don't rule anyone out. A lot of websites will remove posts with people who mention feedees/feeders, but you can get around that by casually mentioning you just gained a little weight. That will help find those who are either obvious feeders, or those who have feeder tendencies.
8 years

Growing my boobs.

Most side effects do not apply to every person. For example, Asian people eat a lot of soy, but you don't see a lot of Asian men with boobies.
8 years

Fat friendly doctors

Just ask how he would treat a condition in his thin patients, then ask for that treatment. There are no ailments that only fat people get.
8 years

Ffas and big moobs

I hear all the time women saying that they don't want a man with bigger breasts than them. I really don't see any connection. Like a woman with DD breasts can like a man with C cups, but a woman with A cup breasts can't like a man with C cups? What you have and what you prefer should be two separate things.
8 years

Funnel and tube feeding

It seems like it would be more fun to gain the old fashioned way. By enjoying fattening foods.
8 years

Fat-hating spouse

Some of us have the opposite problems. Our spouses hate themselves for being fat. That is not easy to deal with either.
8 years

Gaining with soft limits

There are too many things going on to say you can stop at a specific point. Once you get into the habit of eating what you want, it's hard to stop. Your body gets into a routine, and expects the same thing every day. Once you stop, your body thinks there is a famine, and will start to store more of your food as fat. Your brain will tell you to eat more.
8 years