Cow fantasies?

growin guy:
Had to share this here. If you haven't heard if Chick-fil-A, this is an opportunity to live up your fetish in a small, socially acceptable way. I'm already planning a cow outfit for next year, and will spend the whole day going from restaurant to restaurant "grazing" until I'm bursting out of the cow suit and stuffed senseless!

www.chick-fil-a.com/Cow-Appreciation-Day

Cow Appreciation Day
Break out your spots and cow bells. We�re celebrating our favorite bovines the best way we know how: free chicken.
How to Cow

Cow Appreciation Day is the one day of the year when it�s okay to dress udderly crazy in exchange for free food. Here's how it works:

Make or buy your cow costume (or any sort of cow apparel, really).
Wear your cow costume to your favorite Chick-fil-A between Opening and 7 p.m.
Receive a free entree!

Guess I read you post a day to late. smiley
Missed it.

Well, atleast I'll have time to work on a costume. (hehe)
7 years

Muscles going soft

Same here, loved reading this. I could picture my own Fupa swallowing everything up. Wait, where did.... must have been dreaming for a minute.
7 years

Accepting yourself as a fat person

mountain man:
As someone who loves rock climbing, but also wants a bigger belly, I feel that. Like, most athletes and people who climb are slim (rightfully so, you build a lot of muscle climbing and more weight = more body to balance on thin edges). I want to gain, but also know it will affect my athletic performance. Not a competitive climber, just a hobbyist, but still. There should be a balance between getting a nice belly and still being able to rock the walls.

jrm:
Mountain man, maybe you should try less height. I'm thinking I could still climb ok if there was a cheeseburger above every handhold.

Smile, so the carrot and stick approach?
7 years

Liquor

Ed5421:
I was just thinking how liquor has helped me break through those stubbor plataeus and was wondering if anyone has a favorite or high calorie drink? I like cherry schnapps with coke.. taste like candy! Around 400 calories a drink

How about a white russian, the cream is very fattening and who does not like chocolate?
7 years

Being told....

Nothing like being told by an observer, "that if I kept eating, I was going to explode". I was just eating before bed, prime feedee feeding time.
7 years

A good experimental weight gain goal?

inevitable:
My experience is that you usually can lose .... but it will eventually come back, plus some.

Also, getting fat(ter) changes your life. You will not understand what is different with 10 lb, or in a few days

So... us feedees, were just more or less cannon fodder for the feeders. No matter, given enough time we will gain. It's only a matter of when. ?
7 years

A good experimental weight gain goal?

" you didn't gain so much it'd be impossible to lose if you wanted to"

I have never tried to lose any of the weight that I currently have. Would it not be a shocker to try to lose, only to find out you could not?
7 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

" not being able to reach far enough to masturbate, that's all super hot i guess."

Can this happen, to get so big that one can not masturbate? Is this just a fantasy?
7 years

What ideas turn you on?

biggerfuture:
I like the idea of someone of forcing to become addicted to food. Always growing bigger. Burying the athelitc body I've worked hard for.

I want to get a big fat pad that swallows my privates and a belly that would cover that. Clothing should become unnecessary unless I have to leave the house (if I still can).

I want to feel my whole body jiggle. I want to feel seats and couches with my underbelly when I sit and have to spend out my legs. And want to feel myself growing too small for doorways.

Now ya' went and done it! Having my privates covered as you have described is such a turn on for me. Love the thought of orgasms being difficult or impossable to achieve. Everything that comes from being obese or super obese.
7 years

Heavy cream really works!

Archiver:
How much does the Cytocarb help?[/quote]

I too would like the answer to this question.
7 years