Interested in feedee hunger hypnosis? :p

Please could you send me the file too, I'd love to try it!
3 years

Adult breast feeding

aussiebella21:
That's a shame lol. It's hard to find adults wanting to suckle...

Isn't it?! I love the idea of gaining weight so fast from someone's fattening milk!
3 years

Adult breast feeding

Gosh. This would be right up my alley but sadly the wrong side of the planet from you. Good luck!
3 years

Getting fatter while others get fitter

Captain Cake:
It's fun shifting the balance isn't it. It's like stealing other people's fat![/quote]

I truly wish I could steal weight from everyone that wanted to lose weight! But yes it is fun to know that one day I will be her size, and hopefully bigger!
3 years

Getting fatter while others get fitter

My wife is loosing weight for medical reasons, I am gaining it!
3 years

Hypnosis scripts

I'm interested too. I don't have anyone that can read it to me, would it work if I recorded myself saying your script, then played it back to myself?!
3 years

Does the fat weight you down?

Interesting question!
I was 105lbs in 2005, and 223lbs in 2021. In that time, I have remained fairly active as my job is an active one. Walking around I don't seem to notice the weight, it feels as easy to move as it always did. Stairs and hill climbs on the other hand I can feel it! I can just start to feel my belly bounce on my thighs if the steps I take are big enough and I'm leaning into the hill. Going down I can feel every drop as a bounce in my belly and my moobs.
3 years

Goals for the new year?

Well I could do with beings re adventurous with food...so I'd be happy to be your official taster!
I'd really like to add another X to my XXL clothes!
3 years

Sweating as a bigger person.

sweetfattie:
If you figure it out, let me know. I gave up on wearing makeup because my face sweats so much. :/ There is facial antiperspirant designed for people with hyperhidrosis, but I hear it can be hard on the skin, and my skin is pretty sensitive thanks to rosacea.[/quote]

Thank you for the google adventure! I had no idea hyperhidrosis was a thing, but it looks like I have that - or very similar symptoms.
Sorry you can't try the deodorant, I'm not sure I want to try that if it's hard on skin. Fingers crossed there is a solution out there.
3 years

Sweating as a bigger person.

Edxl:
One thought is if you can adjust what you are wearing? Breathable fabrics (or wicking fabrics), short--sleeves, etc. Keep a sweater handy for when you are just sitting around if you would get cold then.

But you are burning more energy to move that fatter body, which means you are generating more heat. Plus fat does make it a bit harder to dissipate the heat. So overall, yah, sweating more as you get bigger does tend to be a thing.

Thank you! I think I may have to wear shorts a bit more frequently at work! Luckily I can change what I wear most of the time, so will look at wicking fabrics too.
I have no issue with being the sweaty fat thing, but it's pouring off me! I guess it's gonna just be one of those things!
3 years
56789   loading