Would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)

Jex919:
3 and 5 for me. I want someone who enjoys feeding me and getting satisfaction out of fattening me up, but who also enjoys playful teasing and reminding me of our mutual taboo.

yes exactly :-) and some other things as well
7 years

Stuffing as a turn on, on it's own?

BigcutieFleur:
Yesss❤

otherland78:
hihi cute and cool would love to see the effect if we both would do some competition who can match the other by eating for two weeks or so ^^:-)

BigcutieFleur:
Hahaha, challenge accepted!

ok :-)
tell me when and where ;-)
7 years

Fave fattening foods

oh yes of course pizza :-) too
7 years

Stuffing as a turn on, on it's own?

BigcutieFleur:
Yesss❤

hihi cute and cool would love to see the effect if we both would do some competition who can match the other by eating for two weeks or so ^^:-)
7 years

Poked in the tummy during an arguement?

ccwolf60:
Well not a argument, but the neighbor girl ( she's 39 ) poke me in the belly to take home some leftover, after a birthday party, with a little grin on her face, smiley. Also the neighbor girl is Plump herself,

hehe sexy and cute
7 years

Fave fattening foods

spaghetti bolognese ice cream hazelnut vanilla cakes puddings whole cream shakes burgers fries patatoes mexican food tacos nachos all kinds barbecue
7 years

Coming out to so

Halfshock:
I'm not sure what I expect by posting this, but I figure that FF is a better place than any to look for help.
A couple months ago an old girlfriend moved back close to where I live. We had dated for 3 years before, and only broke up because long distance wasn't working. Since she's returned we've been back together and were just as happy as ever.
(It's worth noting that over the first year or so of that 3 year relationship she gained about 15-20 pounds of relationship weight, which she still has on her. Also, in the time since we broke up I discovered FF, came to terms w my fetishes, and gained about 40 pounds)

Now about a week and a half ago, and seeing that our relationship felt better than ever, I decided to open up to her that I liked big girls, girls gaining weight, and gaining weight myself. Importantly, I in no way at all asked or insinuated that I wanted her to gain weight, or that I planned on gaining weight.
She immediately changed the subject and hasn't brought it up since (11 days now). Since then she has put herself on a diet and started working out more. Also, to be blunt, the sex has crashed to zero.

Just wondering if anyone else has had any experiences similar to this, or any advice?

Thanks so much for reading if you've made it this far!

mhm i have no experience relationships concerning but my feeling says that a kind of countereaction like a little child like you told it.....
i would say she somehow likes this gaining eating more but but to prove you wrong she does the opposite cause shw feel society says somerhing else.
I don t know the character of your gf but you should somehow talk to her about her feelings ...make her drunk if necessary to get to the bottom of that abrupt reaction and to find out about her real feelings....
7 years

Poked in the tummy during an arguement?

well if a girl does it and she would uld mean it like i do in my fantasy right now which th a grinning on her face :"Besides ......mhmm you got chubby there ...poking again several times to inflict some jiggling......."
i would say what a hot argument :-)
7 years
56789   loading