Followers

Munchies:
OP posted 3 years ago. Not holding my breath this will be fixed any time soon.

That said, it would be nice to see all who all is following me. At time of this post, I have 129 followers. I can see a small fraction of those followers. Would be nice to see all of them.

Agreed, its definitely on the agenda and can see we already have this added to the work / improvement plan. However I will just add this forum link to the details.

The easiest way to do this is probably by adding another tab / page on the following page: fantasyfeeder.com/follow - and a link to 'view more' on the profiles that show on the profile section.

Thanks for bumping the thread.
c00kie
FF Team
7 months

Randomly deleting people i follow

Hi,

The limit may be 100 and my brain is just not working, unfortunately hiccupx is not around until Monday to confirm. I think I do remember it being increased actually, but the original limit was 50.

However the usual reason followers are automatically removed is due to going over the limit, or they have deleted their account / been banned.

So will mention this to hiccupx to look into.

Cheers!
c00kie
FF Team
7 months

Should be a place to easly report scammers on here

There is a report flag button on each profile and each piece of content.

When you click the report flag it opens a pop up for you to enter in details to pass onto the admin team so we can look into any issues whether that's suspicion that a user is a scammer, or if the user has broken site rules.

I will look into the usernames provided and remove all and any accounts that I believe are scammers. Thanks for making the forum post, but it is much easier to use the report flag on profiles and content, This is simply due to when we receive the report it links directly to the profiles and makes it much easier for the admin team to complete checks.

Thank you,
c00kie
FF Team
7 months

Randomly deleting people i follow

Hi 2seatsalways,

At the moment, the following feature has a limit of 50 users. If you try to follow more than this then any new users you follow automatically replace / remove the oldest account you follow.

This is something we are planning to review, but at the moment is working as designed. Apologies for any inconvenience.

As a work around, you can always add stories / pics / vids and profiles to your favourites. Although this wont give you a notification on your following feed for updates / new content automatically. The profile or content will be saved to your favourites making it easy for you to access the users profile.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
7 months

Story formatting

Abyssal Mind:
Thank you for the response, will everyone know when/if these changes will occur?

We don't always make notifications when site updates are made, but usually any updates to front end development with UI / UX there will be a post of the forum, or a site notification.

I can't make promises, but I can add to the notes about this improvement that a site update would be useful in this instance as a prompt.

Leave it with me!

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
7 months

Story posts

To add multiple tags to a story you jut need to press and hold the 'Ctrl' key while clicking on the relevant / multiple tags.

This is not a premium feature so all members can categorise their story content correctly to reach the right audience / readers/

Have you tried pressing Ctrl to multiple select?

If you have and its not working please can you let me know, and also state what device and browser you are using.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
7 months

Not a fan of the changes to profiles/activity

Thanks for bumping the thread, I will mention this to hiccupx.

Thank you!

c00kie
FF Team
7 months

Story formatting

Hi Abyssak Mind,

More formatting options has been something that has been requested by our authors on the site.

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

The site owner has stated we may look to introduce more formatting options to keep things in line with other sites.

Hiccupx:
Thanks for your suggestions. Some of these we are intending to do and others not.

For regular stories, we may introduce italic text and perhaps central alignment, but not color, bold etc. This is to keep formatting in line with regular published novels where it's the story telling that is most important.

Hope this helps.

c00kie
FF Team
7 months

Notifications

I have brought this up with hiccupx again, and have established that this is a bug. Everyone is getting this notification. So please do not worry.

However I do think when someone deletes their account, notifications should be removed. This is a little difficult as most things are removed from a deleted profile instantaneously, But the notifications or messages that are linked with other members accounts, are a little harder to remove. But this is something we want to improve.
7 months

Bookmarking long stories

This is a fab idea, and will be sure to suggest this.

We have wanted to introduce a chapter page for stories to make it easier for readers to navigate the longer stories for some time, but adding the ability to bookmark would be a great addition to this idea.

Thank you for the suggestion!

c00kie
FF Team
7 months
56789   loading