Over the hump

I find that I'm more conflicted now than when I started intentionally gaining. At 165lbs on my 5'10" frame people called me thin, weights less than that they asked if I was eating. I started intentionally gaining without reservation. Over the last two years I've loaded on 35lbs.
Nobody else has seemed to notice. I'm feeling a bit conscious about it as I am starting to see how it's affecting movement- change in my gait, not bending over as easily or as far before my belly gets squished, etc. I wonder if I should stop or maybe lose a little before I go too far. At the same time I want to stuffmyself and move up another size by fall.
2 years

420 stuffing

I love to smoke and eat and smoke and eat. I like to get blazed and go to the buffet too. (Actually when I saw "420 Stuffing" I thought we were making a plan for the upcoming holiday😂)
2 years

Most one could gain in 2 months?

I don't know what the most is, but I have gained 10 lbs in a week, doing the math that could be 80lbs in two months, unless you plateau?
2 years

How can i lower my metabolism and increase my stomach capacity?

Just keep eating. It takes a while to break your metabolism. You can increase your stomach capacity by eating a lot and often. It takes time for the brain to register feeling full so eating fast will help you get past full and expand your stomach.
2 years

How can i lower my metabolism and increase my stomach capacity?

Just keep eating. It takes a while to break your metabolism. You can increase your stomach capacity by eating a lot and often. It takes time for the brain to register feeling full so eating fast will help you get past full and expand your stomach.
2 years

Eating motivation

I spend time admiring my body and looking at areas that are growing and where I'd like to see more growth. For example, I'm just starting to gain in the chest and am looking forward to growing there so I am inspired to feed. I also set little goals for myself in terms of calorie intake, daily or per meal. A good shake can pack a couple thousand calories, so even adding that to a small meal if you don't want to eat helps.
2 years

Do professional eaters have to start young?

I've never eaten professionally, but I can say in my experience the more I eat, the more I can eat. You can definitely increase your capacity as an adult, if you so choose.
2 years

The variety’s of hostess snack cakes

Hostess has gone downhill. Rarely I ll get an orange cupcake.

Little Debbie? Have you has the turtle brownies yet? I can disappear a box of those quick!
2 years

Getting rid of the fetish?

You need to do what makes you happy, fuck everybody else. There is no joy in a life dedicated to pleasing others.

You can gain and lose the same ten lbs if that makes you happy. You can gain 100 lbs if that makes you happy. What is important is that it makes YOU happy. I've been an FA my whole life, was a fat kid then a skinny adult for 25 years. In the last two year I've put on about 25 lbs and am loving it. I feel sexy, which I honestly never did when I was thin. My level of self love has improved as my weight has climbed and life is getting better. I am able to say this after gaining, losing, facing the same mental struggle you are, and experimenting with rates of gain. (Funny thing about the mental struggle around judgement, for me, is I'm up 25lbs and no one seems to have noticed. It's mostly in my head apparently)

Staying away from these sites, or limiting exposure may be helpful as you figure out what you want/need in life may be beneficial. Many people are here solely for fantasy and role play and reading their stories of blowing up overnight are misleading and can be dangerous if taken as literal truth. (The human body can only process so much in a day. Big gains are possible, but you realistically want to keep your health in mind too.) That said, I find that this forum in particular is a great resource for information on healthy gaining, fat life hacks, retailers catering to larger people, support when you do run across the occasional ignoramus who thinks the have the right to judge you (FYI, they don't. Judgement is the job of the Divine, not mankind), and other information not so easy to find elsewhere.
2 years
56789   loading