Belly crushing expérience.

Wifestuffer:
My wife used to love crushing me on top.

Then she got so obese she stopped because just getting on all fours exhausts her because of her weight. She doesn't care, she'd rather eat and gain weight than worry about it.

But occasionally she does it. She's so massive it threatens to suffocate me. Her gut drags on the ground as is, so when she gets on top, her belly spills around me and hangs to the ground. She gets short of breath and gives up.

I didn't know it was possible
5 months

Can a man be muscular but have a big soft belly at the same time?

Plump Belly To Curvy:
Yeah, the more, the bulkier

Ho yes. 😉
5 months

Stockylove:
Hello, Well everything is in the titre.

Lex243:
very much yes, and personally I think it’s a very attractive body type

It's my favorite 😄
5 months

Stockylove:
Hello, Well everything is in the titre.

Munchies:
It's a really common body type.

OK.
5 months

GreedyGut:
Yea, I think this is totally possible. My upper body is a lot more defined than my fat belly lets on. I almost never do core workouts and don’t watch what I eat so I maintain a good amount of soft flab almost exclusively in my gut.

Hmm, OK, i see.
5 months

Belly crushing expérience.

Have you ever been crushed under the stomach of a fat person intentionally or not? Or was it you who crushed other people? And if so, why ? and in what circumstances?
5 months

Do you have any funny memes or gifs about gainers, gaybears or anything related to being overwei

Hello.

I think it would be funny to put gifs or memes related to all these fetishes that make us on this site. I think many people could relate to it.
5 months

Primalinstinct98:
Of course, look at Thor or Eddie Hall

yes, I mean, a soft belly, because some men have a big but hard belly.
5 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

A huge gaybear who decided to crush me under his big hairy belly while gorging on food and burping in my face like a pig. And I have the chance to hear his stomach gurgling while I'm under him.
5 months
56789   loading