Any goths around here?

ZombiePie wrote:
Oh boy, if this was me writing this like 10 year ago I would be going crazy telling you how gothic I am. Well was. But now I am more of an occasional goth, dressing up only when I am in the mood, or going to a RHPS Live Show, or something like that. I tend to go more towards the Boho style or whatever is in my closet that I like. But there it still a little black flame of the gothic style that burns inside of me. It comes out when I am decorating my home.

Haha, "little black flame" - completely! My flat is mainly about taxidermy birds and candles/candelabras right now.
10 years

Favorite album of the year

Gingersnaps wrote:
Am I the only one who finds AM utterly lumpen and tedious? Completely without any discernable FUNK? (I didnt buy it by the way, my colleague plays it a lot).The nearest comparable allergic reaction to a band I have is the Black ***ing Keys. Monotonous sub - hipster drivel. And don't tell me its supposed to sound like that - Any takers?

Haha, so now we know what you hate, tell us what you DID like this year then...?
10 years

Favorite album of the year

Obviously, My Bloody Valentine - m b v
10 years

Moobs

Agree with Shryve and Big Fat Panda!

And returning to the subject of moobs: I'm turned on by weight gain, particularly if it's accidental, so I find moobs erotic because they're an indicator that he's got fat, same way as his belly belies that fact.

I'm also into the conflict people experience when they put on weight, so for a man to be a bit embarrassed about his moobs is kind of hot to me. It shows that he's piled on some pounds and that he's conscious it shows... I like that self-consciousness - it's cute, even though it's a tad mean of me to enjoy his discomfiture. I think that might be termed schadenfreude :S And before you think I'm being horrible, I enjoy that reaction in myself too - being a bit horrified/ashamed at the same time as turned on by my own weight gain.

So yeah, I like a moob when coupled with weight gain, particularly when the bearer is a little shy about it.
10 years

Moobs

joeman123 wrote:
shryve wrote:
Well I am a Atheist so to me you are taking about fantasy.

If there was a God then you would a arrogant hole for speaking for God or better yet this must God's plan or maybe God is not even bothered by things like this.

Truth is that Mother Nature did give men small breasts and it is above my pay grade to decide when and why they have started to grow or why some BBWs hardly have any breast

lol wut?

No one cares if your an atheist. I'm an agnostic because that is the only logical belief to take.

Some bbw's hardly have any breasts because of genetics where they disperse their fat. However, as a whole males are predispositioned to have smaller tits than girls.

I believe in darwinism. Guys would never get fat in the first place and if they did they would be killed off. Of course I contradict because I like fat chicks too.

idontevenknowwhyimstillarguing

Ugh, every single post of yours on this site so far is either offensive or ignorant or just plain idiotic.

The reason Shryve referred to being an atheist was because your previous post said "If god wanted..." twice, as some kind of apparent attempt to back up your stance on who "should" and "should not" have bigger breasts. So before you say "lol wut" again, follow your own argument on the thread through and have a think about why people are responding the way they do to your comments. To say "No one cares if your [sic] an atheist" is not only rude and provocative, but displays a rather goldfish-style memory for your own previous "point".

Interestingly you've now referred to believing in the laws of nature, then Darwinism, but in between said:

joeman123 wrote:
"if god wanted man to have bigger or comparable boobs to woman, then men would grow udders like girls do. if god wanted woman to have more or comparable muscle to man, he would have gave more testosterone to them"

Then you say you're agnostic. So quite aside from being offensive, as Eve pointed out, you also seem pretty confused and/or ill-informed to me.
10 years

I tell people i love this site

BTW not criticising anyone who's picked Bubba up on things he's said... just wondering if less attention might work better... benevolently ignoring, so to speak...
10 years

I tell people i love this site

If someone is completely oblivious, no matter how many times it's pointed out, to how everything they say is either nonsensical or getting up people's noses, don't we at some stage start to doubt they're a spanner short of a picnic? And if that's right, maybe just ignoring them is better than laughing at them? I just wouldn't feel comfortable with mocking the afflicted. Tiresome though they may seem, they may not be connecting with reality on the same level as the rest of us... which may not be their fault... or do you all know something I don't?
10 years

Homesteading

Gingersnaps wrote:
Sorry to rain on your bonfire but egg yolk should be pale yellow. A deep orange yolk is a sign of a factory egg(and a sentimental writer).

Our chickens when we were kids were free-range and fed on corn which made their egg yolks orange or very dark yellow. Definitely wasn't because they were factory-farmed or fed anything unnatural.
10 years
56789   loading