Belly jiggling when walking

Ha, I know what you mean (I'm also creeping up on 200lbs). Especially if i run up or down a flight of stairs, I can feel it bouncing the whole way.
6 years

Wife finally noticed

So I've been slowly (and unintentionally) gaining for the past few years. Probably a total of only 10-20 pounds gained, so nothing extreme. In the past any comment I made to my wife about putting on pounds, or my pants getting tight was greeted by a scoff and/or a comment about how my body looks the same as when we started dating (something I knew to be untrue, but was kind of her to say).

Anyway, I must have hit a tipping point the other day. I was changing clothes to go work out, and made a (genuinely) surprised comment about how my work out shorts were cutting into my belly. She was in the room and turned around to make one of her usual comments, but then I saw change flash across her face. Her eyes darted down to my belly that was CLEARLY pooching out over my waist band. She just kind of laughed, and it looked like she was just noticing the full 20lbs that had slowly settled around my midsection for the first time, and that the skinny athlete she had started dating years ago now had a belly and love handles. To drive the point home, I sat down on the edge of the bed and pointed out how my belly was now drooping OVER my waistband, and how much it jiggled. By admission all she could say was "well, that's the first time I've ever seen ROLLS on you".

She seems totally fine with my being a little pudgier, and I've enjoyed being able to talk a little more openly about it with her. I haven't really brought up the topic of this specific kink, but it seems like we are making progress toward that end, as it seems like something that is worth discussing. She has gained a good amount of weight over the course of our relationship (much to my delight, and with no help from me), so I think she enjoys not feeling like the only out-shape chubster in the house.
7 years

Bmi. what's yours?

25.4, juuuuuust crossed over into overweight. But that's a slow consistent gain over 5 years or so, so I'm sure it's only going up
7 years

Bmi. what's yours?

25.4, juuuuuust crossed over into overweight. But that's a slow consistent gain over 5 years or so, so I'm sure it's only going up
7 years

Tasks that have become harder after weight gain

Definitely a bunch of little things. When I bend over to pick stuff up I often "miss" it the first time and have to bend over again. I'm not used to having a belly prevent me from bending down far enough to grab a pencil I dropped!

I just restarted doing yoga again after a hiatus and am discovering that not only am I less flexible than I was (which is understandable), but for certain positions there's too much fat in the way for me to do it properly. Not to mention discovering all the new rolls and jiggly bits, haha.
7 years

Not gaining weight, just getting flabby

Ha, well I'm not really trying to gain weight, I'm just kind of letting it happen. My office job, combined w/ lack of exercise and booze make it more or less inevitable
7 years

Not gaining weight, just getting flabby

I've noticed a kind of weird phenomenon in myself. After an initial 20lb gain or so since my more athletic days, my weight has stayed pretty much the same as a number even though I continue to get flabbier and "fatter". I can only assume it has to do with muscle mass depleting and being replaced by fat. It's funny though that I weigh about the same as I did a few years ago but have gone up a couple pants sizes and sport a jiggly little gut.

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm wondering how long until the "real gain" sets in, and I cross over from being a skinny dude who gained some weight to just being a fat dude.
7 years

Former athletes zone

I spent most of my formative years in sports. I ran track in high school, and kept training hard on my own through college and into adult life. But work and life have started to get in the way lately and its starting to show for sure.

I've had to start editing my wardrobe a bit to stay away from tighter fitting shirt (that would show my newly paunchy stomach), and spend most of the day walking around with my gut sucked in. I'm still constantly surprised by little changes and signs of fat-ness that have crept into my life. Run up a flight of stairs? I can feel my belly jiggle. Crouch down to grab something? I can feel my fat rolls rubbing against my belt.

I found an old pair of workout clothes from when I was really in the height of my fitness (about 12 years/20 lbs ago). I could barely squeeze into the shorts and fat spilling out all over the place. Which wasn't surprising. What's really taken me aback is that some of the workout clothes I've bought in the last couple years are starting to do the same. I haven't gained much weight in numbers lately, but I seem to be loosing muscle and gaining fat at a comparable rate, so I am getting softer, and softer
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Lately I've been really into the idea of teasing/humiliation. My gain has been kind of slow, and not super noticeable (about 20 pounds over 12 years), but I am just now getting to the point where I no longer can really pass as "skinny" or even "thin". I live in constant fear/hope of someone I know I making a comment about my belly poking out, or being surprised by my rolls when I take off my shirt.
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Lately I've been really into the idea of teasing/humiliation. My gain has been kind of slow, and not super noticeable (about 20 pounds over 12 years), but I am just now getting to the point where I no longer can really pass as "skinny" or even "thin". I live in constant fear/hope of someone I know I making a comment about my belly poking out, or being surprised by my rolls when I take off my shirt.
7 years
56789   loading