Family

It really is quite a tricky situation, the best way is to just try to get them to realise your happy with the way you are and that your other half has nothing to do with it, that it's a choice your making for you. LIke the others have said your sex life is none of their buisness so they don't need to know how involved he is in whats going on.

My issue is that I come from a family where my fathers side have a lot of weight problems and are trying to slim down. They see me and think that I am falling to the family curse as it were lol The idea of turning around to them and saying that actually I like the way I am and made myself this way when they are trying so hard to slim down absolutely petrifies me.

My mother just doesn't understand it either way, thankfully since I've moved out for uni she has had a lot less chances to whine at me for my weight, but I know when I go back for Christmas I'll be facing it all over again
12 years

Best knicker types for bbw's?

haha your so right about the last bit, it used to drive my ex mental with lust when i kept accidently busting the elastic in my knickers caus they were too small!
12 years

Best knicker types for bbw's?

Been having a debate about different sorts of knickers and how they suite larger forms. Now I have a smaller butt considering my size and tend to favour a boy short type thing but have been wondering if this is neccisarily the most flattering look? What do you reckon ladies?
12 years

Sleeping position

Question for any of the women with long hair, My hair is down to my waist now and when i sleep always seems to get caught up in my rolls/cleavage but i cant seem to find a comfortable way to tie it up whilst sleeping, any suggestions??
12 years

You know you're fat when...

When you keep bursting your knicker elastic when out shopping!
12 years

Preference not fetish

As long as you enjoy it I don't think it really matters either way! though i think it would become more socially acceptable if more people saw it as a preference than a fetish. Not everyone likes the idea of having a fetish as it has the unintended context linked with being perverted. Liking bigger/being bigger people is not wrong!
12 years

Belly classification system

just about a brusher, interesting reading the ideas for classification as not long ago i was discussing with some one the difference between bbw and SSBBW etc the terms arent very defined most of the time!
12 years

Fattening jobs

I used to work at a Little Chef (a UK motor way cafe chain) and as a Waitress i could have anything off the menu I fancied for my lunch break apart from the expensive stuff like steaks or the huge full english breakfasts. Even though I cycled to work everyday (3 miles ish) and being on my feet for the 8 hour shifts I still put on weight whilst working there due to my (normal sized) full english breakfast every lunch. Sooo yummy
12 years

Trying to gain but losing?

I've been trying to gain over the last 3 weeks (starting weight 13,3 stone 180ish lb's?)

I've been eating an extra 500-1000 calories a day (aiming for a slow steady gain)yet some how I have managed to lose weight. lost 3 pounds rather than gained them.

Anyone else had this problem? or know how i can resolve this issue?
13 years

List food used to gain weight

Also if your in the UK some of the Sainsburies truly irresistible cookies come in at 1040 calories for 8 (gorgeous!) cookies!
13 years
45678   loading