Ssbbw or bbw on top?

Dr Expandion wrote:
TheDemolitionMann wrote:
All that warm soft fat on top of me and large breasts in my face. I certainly don't mind a BBQ or ssbbw on top. It is quite wonderful. smiley

Now an ssbbw I wouldn't mind on top. But a BBQ... are we talking charcoal or propane? Both would net be comfortable, I'm afraid.

smiley

Bahahaha...I meant BBW but I got owned by autocorrect. Damn tablet. Lolsmiley
11 years

Appetite stimulant

Sounds like the best kind if you ask me.smiley

An increase in libido means more calories burned which means she needs more food to stay at a "healthy" weight. Lol

And if it increases breast milk supply then again she needs more food for the calories and right nutrients to be used to produce the breast milk.

Conclusion, yes it is an appetite stimulant. Directly for the libido and indirectly for ladies' waistlines. Lol smiley
11 years

Girlfriend weight gain dilemma

I would agree with Terry on this one as that is the case with my own girlfriend. She was 170, when we met and is now 250.

As for feeders meeting slim women there are various reasons as why and how that can happen, like good 'ol fashion love or perhaps she's petite but really curvy for her size.

I wouldn't tell her just yet my friend because if you do she may freak and think you are trying to make her a whale of a woman (which you may want to).However, I'd suggest that you help gain a little weight, enjoy that and see how it goes. If she enjoys herself and notices your increased amount of attention I'd say tell her outright, of course when the time is right. She could be accepting or disgusted. If she gains this little bit of weight and hates it, well then you may want to consider a different girlfriend, most likely a plump or fatter gal, or come to grips with the fact that your feeding fantasy will be just that.
11 years

Would you be master or slave

I'm a master. I love to go Dom on ladies , have my way with them, and of course fatten them up a good bit.
11 years

Ssbbw or bbw on top?

All that warm soft fat on top of me and large breasts in my face. I certainly don't mind a BBQ or ssbbw on top. It is quite wonderful. smiley
11 years

Do feeders make a difference?

I'd say that like all things it depends on the person;in this instance the feedee. Some are driven to gain weight for various reasons. Some do it to feel comfortable with their body, others to give the perverbial F-U to the medical field or someone who is really cracking down on them, and still others for the erotic feelings from either from being a stuffed glutton, others noticing how fat they've gotten, feeling all soft, squashing or wrestling with someone etc. The list could go on.

Enter the feeder. This person like the feedee inhabits a number of different characters depending on the person from the gentle and passive encourager/enabler to the aggressive and dominanting force feeder to the diabolical secret feeder etc. The point is the feedee wants to get fat and a feeder is more than happy oblige as they want the same thing as well.

To answer your question, we can. We aren't necessary for a person to gain weight but we sure can help make it fun and speed up the results. And who doesn't like doing fun things, especially intimate and erotic fun things. Also there is the Dom/sub aspect of feederism and fat fetishes. Some people who what feeders what us because they what a forceful Fattener to stuff them til they can't walk or an adoring slave feeder to fatten them.
11 years

Swag or class?

I'll take class myself. Portrays a certain amount confidence, care mystery, charm and a hint of arrogance or dominance. Hence the reason why I dress so classy. LOL smiley
11 years

Stuffing while having sex?

Dr Expandion wrote:
OMG, sex buffet!!!!

smiley

BEST IDEA EVER!smiley
11 years

The most erotic thing an fa or ffa can hear........

For me, it's when my girl says, "I need a tummy rub," all cute and innocently. And then when I lower her pants to let her belly out, say goes, "No, I'm gonna look huge." To which I reply, "But babe, you are huge. Now do you want that belly rub or not?" She always relents and lets me massage away her food babies.

Speaking of which, another one she always gets me with is, "I hope you plan on marrying me, cause I'm pregnant with your food baby." Sure sign of a good time.smiley
11 years

"we like um big"

I think I found a new favorite song. Thanks Doc Feeder.smiley
11 years
56789   loading