College gainers

this is my second year of uni/college and i have put on about 25lbs
12 years

Favorite ice cream flavor?

mint choc chip, cookies and cream and pistachio are the top flavours for me. but i always like to switch it up a bit and try new things, so last summer i found liquorice and watermelon flavours were pretty awesome too. of course it does depend on the place that makes it.
12 years

Fat spread

i wish my fat would spread to my boobs and my bum. its all in my belly and arms. all my pants fall down coz i have no bum 2 hold them up and yet i still get a muffin top. crazy body.
12 years

Right back at em

hahaha thats awesome.
so my sister often will take my clothes without asking and it bothers me coz i cant do the same back as she is a size or 2 smaller. anyway the other day i was complaining to my dad who said "maybe you should lose weight so you can fit into her clothes" i just laughed and said "maybe she should gain weight and get new clothes to share with me." he laughed and we went on with our own business. it was good.
12 years

So everyone has something

OniGumo wrote:
I love having my back popped, and I also kinda like popping people's backs for them.

The latter is easier to accomplish though, all I have to do is pick someone up in a bear hug and shake them a little bit. For me it's a little harder, sometimes I can pop my back myself by sitting in a chair and kind of pulling myself around, but that doesn't seem to work as well as it used to anymore.

this! except i like someone to push on my back when im lying down to pop it. for me if the back on a chair is the right height i can lean back and pop my back. sooo good.
But also i love the feeling of "drawing" on my back. then guessing what they draw.
damn i want it right now!
12 years

Easter cnady

not candy... but hot cross buns. warm with lots of butter. yummy!
12 years

Fetishes

im usually the submissive type but ive played the dominant role once or twice and loved that too. but tie me up, feed me, tease me, humiliate me if you want too, its fun smiley
12 years
56789   loading