Wht was the first comment you heard about your weight gain?

I've gotten a few great comments from people, usually referring to me as big boy when I'm in the gym or whatever, but I'm adding a lot of muscle with the belly so that works just fine by me..

The first time though was when I'd gained about 15 lbs and my employers at the time (a bunch of complete assholes the pair of them) both said I'd gotten fat (one of them had to be about 300 to 350 lsmiley. I hated them for ages, out when I worked for them!
5 years

Best ways to grow a pot belly

Sounds like a great idea. I'll look forward to it.
5 years

Mime:
I've been having 300 ml per day (minimum, 1200 calories) of pure cream added to my protein / weight gainer shake, which also has a good dose of full cream milk and about 1300 calories just from the protein mix.

I'm growing really bloody quickly.. Like just under a pound a day. But I've noticed that I've got more subcutaneous fat this time around.. But I'm still getting visceral clearly as my belly is pushing out more each day..

becomingoverweight:
Interesting, I wouldn't think cream and protein would cause visceral gains. Maybe I should look a bit more into how the body converts protein into fat. Also, you sure it isn't bloating? I've heard from some people that cream can have that effect. In case it is visceral fat, do you want any advice on losing it?

At the moment I'm ok with it.. Because it's not as much as it was last time. But yeah the protein is definitely helping, but I'm also trying to add as much muscle as I can..

Though if I get too much visceral fat it might be good to know how to lose some.. But I do like my belly sitting out further at the moment 😉
5 years

I've been having 300 ml pure cream per day (minimum, 1200 calories) of pure cream added to my protein / weight gainer shake, which also has a good dose of full cream milk and about 1300 calories just from the protein mix.

I'm growing really bloody quickly.. Like just under a pound a day. But I've noticed that I've got more subcutaneous fat this time around.. But I'm still getting visceral clearly as my belly is pushing out more each day..
5 years

Gainer/feedee - looking for some help

Hey folks,

I'm just looking for some more encouragement to grow.. I'm currently just over 275 and trying to reach 300 lb as quickly as I can..

Though I do have some financial restrictions on how fast I can gain, but if you wanted to help with that I'll gain even faster willingly, maybe even overshoot 300 just to please you 😊

Basically though, just after encouragement and gentle prodding to grow.. I'm gay but don't mind who wants to help, LOL, i just want to be bigger.

I'm also open to local help if you're in Australia and nearby.
5 years

All day stuffing and bloating

Just caught up with this one...

I hope that stuffing is still ongoing!

Have you taken before /during /after pics and I can't weight :-) for the weight and measurements at the end...

I really need to try a day like this and see how much encouragement I can get in my quest to hit 300 lb.
5 years

⭐️🌟⭐️secretly gaining⭐️🌟⭐&#6503

Funny, I would've thought you'd get heaps of comments and advice on this website... Shame really.
7 years

Warning! fat can be permanent

bingeeater25:
You can lose the weight, but the fetish never goes away, and once you lose all that weight you just want it back even more, because now you know how great it feels. I lost 50 pounds and now im in the process of gaining it all back. This time for good most likely

Exactly my problem having lost 50 lbs and regained a lot of my muscle I now want my big gut back, but to keep the muscle as well.
7 years

⭐️🌟⭐️secretly gaining⭐️🌟⭐&#6503

Wow, it sounds perfect.. While I can't offer a lot of advice I hope it really works out and you can make his and your dreams come true.. Good luck.

Make him a big, big boy! 😀
7 years

Masturbation

Yes, usually when I'm so full of food or beer or both that I know that the next day I'm definitely going to be bigger and fatter for real.
8 years
56789   loading