Wiggles

Scratch that, he WAS using two accounts at the same time again. Both accounts logged into about 2 hours ago as well.

TOPBOX 2 months ago
71.199.114.93, fez12213@yahoo.com
MsFeed 3 months ago
37.130.227.133, fez12212@yahoo.com

Banned MsFeed and suspended his TOPBOX account for a week.

Hi TOPBOX,

It has come to our attention that you have been using a total of two accounts to access Fantasy Feeder - TOPBOX and MsFeed - this is not permitted and users may only use one account. Unfortunately as a result of this your TOPBOX account has been suspended for one week and your MsFeed account has been banned.

fantasyfeeder.com/about/rules
'one login only

Only one account per member please. Multiple accounts will be deleted.'

Upon your return, please try to avoid making and using multiple accounts for a more harmonious browsing experience.

Kind regards,
Fantasy Feeder Moderation Team
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Pokemon GO has now been updated with Gen 2/Johto Pokemon, and a whole bunch of other stuff including new clothing/etc. Video here:

You can also get Genesect via code for X/Y and OR/AS if you didn't get one last year, the event will end on February 28.

In North America, this is through the code GENESECT20 and in Europe/Australia it's through the code GENESECT2016.

The missing Mega Stones in Sun/Moon will also be gradually released as well. They can be gotten earlier via Online Competitions as a present for entrants, but will be released fully for everyone later.
The Pokemon Company has put out a new note clarifying how the currently missing Mega Stones are going to be distributed. In the note, it explains that the Mega Stones will come through two means
First, given as a present to players of Online Competitions, such as with the Mawilite and Beedrillite in the upcoming 2017 International Challenge February competition. Here, a limited amount of players will get the code ahead of a wait period of 1 to 2 months before all players get the code.
Second is just through a code that will be given to all players through various events/online postings with no wait period
The method will vary depending on the Mega Stone and they intend to go through these methods until Summer. As always, we'll bring full details on the Mega Stone distributions as they come.

As mentioned, the Mawilite and Beedrillite will be available from the next Battle Competition.

Registration for the next Battle Competition have begun. This is the 2017 International Challenge February competition. This is a Double Battle competition using VGC 2017 rules requiring the Alola Pokédex only. Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Magearna, Necrozma and Zygarde are not allowed. Mega Stones are also not allowed. Registration will be open from February 16th at 00:00 UTC to February 23rd 23:59 UTC and battles will run from February 24th through February 26th. All entrants will get the Mawilite and Beedrillite Mega Stones

7 years

Wiggles

MsFeed 3 months ago
65.19.167.130, fez12212@yahoo.com

Posing as a woman again lol. This altercation happened in chat and I got suspicious. He's not breaching rules right now though. Other person might have been a guy as well though I really don't know.

SarahInSpirit » MsFeed
please stop PMing me, thank you

Saphiel Sir
>>

SarahInSpirit » MsFeed
I repeat, please stop PMing me

SarahInSpirit
not interested
what about that don't you understand

yeaboy1
Geeze ya damn hornball!!

MsFeed
you said message me back
and i did
and you refused to respond
why say message you back if you dont want me to message you back?

SarahInSpirit
You misunderstood me
Leave me alone

MsFeed
"come back when you have something interesting to say peace"
if being alone is what you wanted that dont say shit like that ***

SarahInSpirit
ok you are obviously a man first
right???
Either way you are an idiot, and now i am leaving chat because of you, thanks a lot bye

yeaboy1
Ooooohhh who's catfishin it?!?

MsFeed
i think she is
7 years

Fake females thread 3

Feedmefatter21 6 months ago
166.170.5.94, ariannab1@hotmail.com

I understand my account has been terminated due to using pictures that are not my own but I would like to have my account back now and will only use my own pics from now on!

Was using stolen photos from Big Cutie Candi, with many reports. Permission granted to have their account back, but I'm not un-hiding it until they change their profile photo.
7 years

Definite underagers banned

age?

why has my account been suspended when I am older than the minimum wage of 18?

lmao oh ben, you did merely admit to being 14 on your other account which was the same IP as you, made shortly after yours got suspended, and has a nearly identical name (Benj/bbenj). You really are a kid if you think we're falling for that one. Hop it.
7 years

Flav19 4 months ago
24.114.67.12, Cagaan122@gmail.com

Rusty117 ban evading, banned.
7 years

Benj 10 mins ago
86.134.6.217, jamesaben143@gmail.com

about me: im a 14 year old male from Essex looking for a secret feedee x

1 year off.

Edit: He made another one, banned it.

bbenj 11 mins ago
86.134.6.217, iforgotmypass69@gmail.com
7 years

Xdestinyx/french island guy

fanatic 1 month ago
84.97.230.26, endire.long@googlemail.com

tapanda
profile: A very unsolicited message I just received from this account, copied: Ŧoг tђє єtєгภเtץ ? Hi, i'm looking for a morally free open minded hypersexual (no negativism or sexual frustrations) woma

French IP, same speech, same kind of profile pic... it's the French island guy again, banned.
7 years

Silmarilion123

bouttobef... 5 hours ago
profile: constantly messagin me against my wishes

possum456 10 hours ago
63.247.34.159, silmarilion123@mail.com

He's a piece of work isn't he. Banned.
7 years