First timer

Find a local BDSM group to join, They usually have munches, that might include feederism play.. Most importantly you will learn the three golden rules, safe,sane,and concensual.
7 years

First timer

Find a local BDSM group to join, They usually have munches, that might include feederism play.. Most importantly you will learn the three golden rules, safe,sane,and concensual.
7 years

First timer

I like this, complete with secure underbed storage.
7 years

There really needs to be a calorie counter for gaining fat

I've thought of something like this, but went further.... Mine would be a small device that would be secured to the feedee, which would have all the features that a feeder would want to allow for remote monitoring.

Including:

real time vitals monitoring
activity monitoring/gps reporting
secure reporting via internet

Perfect for the long distance feeder and his/her feedee.

On sale now. *just kidding about this last part*
7 years

Giant's custard pie w/ coconut

This has always been one of my favorites! I do NOT have a recipe for it. So, please contribute to my gaining by supplying me with one. smiley.
The exasct one used by Giant Foods if at all possable.

1 serving is 4,4 oz
5 per pie

320 cal. per serving

Total fat 19g 29%
sat fat. 9g. 45%
trans fat 0g
Cholestrol 65g. 22%
sodium. 340g
sugar. 20g

This is an 8". pie
7 years

Piggy in control

Yes, I enjoy being the piggy and being the one on my hands and knees, ofcourse the more massive I have become the harder it is to get up and down.
7 years

Confidence after fat?

Hey Its May:
I feel sexier with every pound. smiley Not to say that I don't have my self esteem issues - I definitely do. But as far as my weight gain goes, I feel really good about it so far.

Btw, it's June....not May. hehehe.
7 years

Was i the only one who couldnt access this site all day?

Same here, could not get on all day.

Another Denial of Service attack???
7 years

Gaining with limited food and in secret

How does eating normal again after a large gain, effect the body? Will this make gaining easier when one starts back up with a feedee diet?

What are are the pros and cons of this method? Would this creat more flabby skin?

BTW, nice thread.
7 years

Who she's like be dominated and humiliated?

yes, if I ever find a feeder who will do this.
7 years