Why is it that?

FAJubl wrote
BigBaby wrote
LOL I myself like the purple ones! smiley

Start wearing purple! ('Start wearing Purple' by Gogol Bordello: )

YES!!!
13 years

Thin people who want to become fat!

Well I don't think I qualify as fat yet but I started off rather thin a while back (around 100lbs) and am now pretty chubby (165lbs).

Hardest part was killing off my stubborn metabolism. smiley
13 years

So now we know what olivia munn would look like with an extra 200lbs.

As a smaller guy who fantasies about being fat, fat suits are awesome. smiley
13 years

Has anyone else noticed...

lovescurves86 wrote
Maximum wrote
But yeah, its just the default location for the US, same as Canberra is the default location for Australia, most people just don't change it...

Why Buffalo? Don't get me wrong its nice to see Buffalo known for something other than snow, but why not DC or NYC?

lol, No idea, Maybe the software programmer came from Buffalo? smiley
13 years

Amazing glazes

Robovski wrote
Maximum wrote
I kept waiting to see her eat all that food and get fat...

It didn't happen. smiley

Sorry, it's more of a set up to fun as opposed to the fun itself. Consider it chapter one of a story.

So there is a chapter two? smiley
13 years

Amazing glazes

I kept waiting to see her eat all that food and get fat...

It didn't happen. smiley
13 years

Very, very frightened

purple^sneakers wrote
Now for a less wordy response..

You're not alone. I'm frightened by my ever so slight gain. Frightened because I'm alone with it in reality. It's been spurred on by the interwebs but the harsh reality is that it's me that has to live with it every day. Most of the time I love the extra weight - but it's frightening when I think how I could be if I simply let go.

So yeah. You're not alone smiley

Ah, thanks for that purple, I can now say I agree with everyone in this thread. xD
13 years

So now we know what olivia munn would look like with an extra 200lbs.

Ippikiookami wrote
Now if only reality would imitate videographic art; Olivia and every other woman on TV would be ridiculously hot.

oh god yes...
13 years

Most embarrassing fat moment?

ChocolateCovered wrote
Ok, this happened a couple of days ago. I've been putting on a few lately and all my jeans are kind of tight. I had to catch a plane from LA to NY. To get through the airport security hassle I only wore a thin (and very tight) t-shirt, and carried a heavy jacket for when I arrived to the NY chills. While waiting for my plane to board I realized how hard it was to sit down comfortably. My tight shirt kept ridding up and I had to choose between letting my thick love handles show or having the pudge that has settled on my belly out in the open. My jeans were not helping either. Not only were they too small to contain my new girth (a nice roll of fat in my lower belly section bulged in them while the rest of my belly rounded over the waistband) they were cutting into my circulation big time. So... I decided to hang loose and wear my large bulky jacket. I put on my jacket and unbuttoned and unzipped my now covered jeans. I felt my bulging midsection released and I couldn't care less how high my shirt rose. That's how I got on the plane and fell asleep. Sometime in the middle of the flight I got really hot and in a daze unzipped my jacket and fell back asleep. You would think I would have noticed a draft, but I think I've slept naked too many times to be sensible to that. When we arrived at NY I felt down to unbuckle my belt. The first thing I felt was the nice roll of fat that sat on it, so I just pulled my shirt down and smirked. Then I got up and stretched. That's when I realized my jeans were wide open and my jiggly belly was fully exposed (since the shirt, of course, had ridden up again). I would have zipped my pants again, first thing that came to mind, and the hell did I try, but no matter how hard I struggled, I could'nt get the buttons in again. I had the second to last seat at the back of the plane, near the restrooms. Anyone passing by saw this lazy pig of a girl passed out with her blubbery gut exposed. FML

Anyone else find this as hot as some of the stories on the site? smiley
13 years

Why is it that?

RubyRipples wrote
Yes of the kind that he is a black male, approached a few black females, they weren't interested in him, so therefore they go for white men. smiley

Also, replace "black" with any other defining feature (fat, thin, tall, short) and "white" with its opposite and you have the source of all male bitterness. smiley
13 years