Are having big boobs always associated with being morbidly obese?

A lot of large women are small busted. I knew one lady who was over 400 pounds, and still an A cup. Back pain is the number one complaint that doctors get, and many of the complaints are from guys and small busted women. So don't assume that your boobs are the major cause of back pain.
8 years

Sell me on it...

You've got a long way to go before you are even close to fat. So, gain some weight, and see if you like it.
8 years

Weight gain on-line

Every time someone sets up a web site for gaining and feedees/feeders, the non gaining BBWs and BHM come in and join, but then post that they are not into gaining.
8 years

Frustrated girls

Everyone here is free to block anyone they want and reject anyone they want. You can't make someone like you.
8 years

What is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?

Unfortunately, when I was dating, I never found anyone more than around 360. I would have loved to have been with someone 500, even if it was for a short time.
8 years

I just lost 2 pounds and i need help

You can't keep weighing yourself. If you eat 2 pounds of food, you gain 2 pounds. If you poop out 2 pounds of poop, you lose 2 pounds. It's the long term effect that counts.
8 years

Man boobs

Breasts are part of being a fat man. Enjoy them, don't hide them.
8 years

Was he serious?

Tell him she should gain so much weight that he needs a bra.
8 years

New to the community and just seeking advice

We really don't know how large you are now. You can try it for a little while and see if you are OK with it. But just remember that most relationships are not forever, but the weight you gain, you will probably have forever.
8 years

Chicago foodie 4 webcam or irl friendly food sesh.

QueenFeedMe:
Hi! I'm a domme-heavy switch foodie in chicago. I'm looking for a person/people I can cam with while I wear a bra that I can eat and moan about how good the food is while you watch.

I don't want to gain (210lbs!) right now so no "eat a large pizza every single day" cams.

I might be up for meeting people from the forum in chicago, too, if I feel comfortable with you.

You can eat your bra? Doesn't it have more calories that a pizza?
8 years