Upgrade prices don't add up.

You get a discount for the more months you buy at a time, basically. It's listed part way down the upgrades page:

fantasyfeeder.com/upgrades
special discounts: 3 months save 30%, 6 months save 40%, 12 months save 50%

The $5 is marked with a superscript 1 next to it, showing one should check at the bottom of the page for this:

1 Based on a 12 month purchase. Prices in US Dollars.
7 years

Silmarilion123

armadillo 3 months ago
63.247.34.159, jebediah456@mail.com

Came back and started whining in chat about there being no women again. Got attention by saying he was banned before already. Banned again.

armadillo reply chat
When I get banned again I will just come back under a new name.

armadillo reply chat
I expect that I will be banned within a couple of minutes for the remarks I just made.

armadillo reply chat
oh lordy
more pc bs

armadillo reply chat
anyway the intensity of the stupidity here is too much to take

Edit: He came back again, banned:

newbie123 6 hours ago
63.247.34.159, agricolaaquamportat@gmail.com
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Pokebank has now been updated so you can now use Sun and Moon with it. You can also transfer Pokemon from Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire to Sun and Moon, as well as use Poke Transporter to transfer Pokémon from the Virtual Console releases of Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow to Sun and Moon - but it's all a one-way trip, remember.

Also Pokemon Sun & Moon players who use Pokemon Bank will receive the Mewnium Z until October 2nd 2017. This will allow you to perform the Genesis Supernova Z-move with a Mew that knows Psychic.

7 years

Upgrade packages

plaidNok:
Do any/all of the upgrade packages allow you to follow more than 10 profiles?

Nope.
7 years

Definite underagers banned

Awkie 4 months ago
67.187.52.161, ryanrichardson12@outlook.com

about me: Im a gamer very young and gaining message me if you wanna talk
Im Younger then 18 tbh
(Im 14)

1 year off.
7 years

How to make notifications go away?

Just log out. smiley They vanish each time you log out.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

One last reminder for Sun and Moon players to get the limited edition Munchlax with Snorlium-Z. The event ends on January 11.

For all players globally, the currently running distribution on the Nintendo Network of a Munchlax is to end on Wednesday. This distribution gives you a Munchlax with the special moves of Happy Hour and Hold Back. It also provides a special gift of the Snorlium Z, a special Z Crystal that turns Snorlax's Giga Impact move into Pulverising Pancake. The Snorlium Z cannot be obtained through standard gameplay. Be sure to get it while you can.

7 years

Xdestinyx/french island guy

MissDebbie 55 mins ago
profile: Spam messages

He's been rather prolific again. All perma and IP banned.

xecstasyx 6 days ago
84.97.230.191, u.krai.nianconsular@gmail.com
xxapplesxx 3 months ago
84.97.230.191, ukrain.ianconsular@googlemail.com
xorganicx 3 months ago
84.97.230.191, ukr.ainianconsular@googlemail.com
xxxlovexxx 3 months ago
84.97.230.191, ukrainianconsul.ar@googlemail.com
7 years

Currently listening to

The Birthday Massacre - Video Kid
7 years

Definite underagers banned

Paris/Fat Emily told a couple of people in private that she was 16. Squish confronted her, she got argumentative and said she wasn't underage.

Did ban her a couple of times but she just kept coming back in chat, with the same profile photo, talked about the exact same topic and acted as though she had no idea who her previous incarnation that had been in chat 2 minutes prior was. IP banned her to end the whole mess.
7 years