Wanting to be fatter, loving ff attention, gett

yep, need feeder to keep myself on track as well.

know any?
7 years

Feeders announcement

Tmich895:
21 y/o Male feedee from Maryland looking for a female feeder!! Id love to chat and get to know anyone! At 194 trying to get to 220!!

If your from Maryland, why does your profile state Washington D.C???
7 years

What you do with free time

Now that I have gotten older, and have consumed more fats. I find that it takes longer to achieve an orgasm. So I will not even think about masturbating if I do not have time. Nothing worse then not being able to finish what you start. If you were horney before you started, after working at it for a long time, you will be.
7 years

Year long weight control contract with a feedee

Basicly, it comes down to how to ensure complience. How might that be achieved?
7 years

Hungry all the time

I think the reason for your hunger pains is that you have stretched your stomach, and now it has to fill a larger void.
7 years

Sitting up

I found that at 300, it is very difficult to get up from the couch. I was thinking at the time it was the couch, but now I'm thinking it was me and my fat.
I have to rock and hold to the coffee table to get up or roll off of it. I think my fat has changed my center of gravity.
7 years

My own personal encourager

I'm in the same boat as yourself, wish I could find the same.
7 years

Weight gain shakes

All that we ask is for you t share your gain. The Feeders will take joy in your new fat and the Feedee's will get encouragement.
7 years

Weight gain shakes

All that we ask is for you t share your gain. The Feeders will take joy in your new fat and the Feedee's will get encouragement.
7 years