Who do you miss from this site?

I didn't like the idea of this thread when I saw the title, but if Ruby has given her blessing... smiley

I agree with most of the people that were mentioned, but I really don't dwell on those who left, this site has enough new members daily which make up for those lost.

I even miss some that were banned, but they were more fun when I wasn't a mod and didn't have to deal with them. smiley
13 years

Wondering about one of the main page images...

I've always found that pic kinda creepy lol, like i seems more of a BDSM pic, especially with her clothing.

I think the couple with the heart box are cute as and I just want to get into that pizza party going on, mainly to make sure the chic looking at the camera focuses more on eating like the other two as opposed to posing. smiley
13 years

A question i've had for a long time

ghost wrote
JustinNasty wrote
I always imagine Hiccupx as an old godlike figure, long gray beard and white robe, sitting on a golden throne with some ssbbw honeys on his arms... eff yeah.

Somebody should draw a picture of that

Yes!

And then have a whole page on the site with this image where all can go to pay thier respects to the God of Fat Loving! smiley
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

tummyhunter wrote
ghost wrote
Do you wish you could understand guys?

I understand guys perfectly. They just don't understand that.

lol, I wish I could understand girls. smiley
13 years

Cataclysm

gainergirl wrote
i have a 85 druid and 85 dk 84 lock already, never left the pc smiley soooooo many empty chip packets here

A fellow aussie WoW player? Awesome!
13 years

Question for straight fat men who enjoy being fat

Deffinetly the last one you mentioned, I never understood how someone could feel or see themselves as sexy until I gained, It gives me a level of sexual satisfaction which I don't think i'd ever have been able to obtain being thinner or even being with a girl. A girl who likes it as much as me would just be a tremendous bonus.

Although, I do, on some primal level enjoy the idea of being bigger then a girl i'm with, makes me feel more like a man, which I know is stupid, but its the truth. Also, having an interest in gaining girls, means that the fatter I am, the fatter she can be while I still maintain my caveman need to be the big guy. smiley Not that I can't appreciate the difference of being with a thinner girl, but i don't think anything could be hotter then being a couple of fat sexy jiggling people together in love. smiley
13 years

Age checking

Out of all those, I only commented on Sanni. smiley

Baby is cute as though, lol i hope shes not underage. >.<
13 years

Something i have been thinking about

wesleyv1 wrote
tummyhunter wrote
A place where you won't be judged for your differences? With God.
thats kinda a copout dont you think

Peoples beliefs are not a copout...
13 years