E

Taking estrogen would make your body be more feminine. It would shrink your manhood. It will make other changes, including your smell. It could also cause some bad side effects, such as artery disease, etc. But women, who have natural estrogen come in all shapes, so there is no guarantee where you will gain.
8 years

Getting her to choose

I don't understand why she has to do one thing or another. If she diets, she will regain the weight. If she becomes a feedee, she will gain weight. Maybe she is happy (as she can be) in the middle staying at a steady weight.
8 years

Fat girls at heart?

None of the cheerleaders I knew in my high school were snobby or mean. They were all nice and down to earth.
8 years

Point of no return

Everyone is different. Normally large people can not lose weight and keep it off. One study shows your chance of losing weight and keeping it off is one in 177. But sometimes when the weight is purposely gained in a short time, people can lose it. For some people it might be after gaining 10 pounds, for others it may be after they gain 200 pounds.
8 years

Bf on 1,500-calorie diet...

Physical attraction is important. The politically correct thing to say is that it shouldn't matter. But it does. If you have told him you prefer his old weight, and he still wants to lose, then maybe he is not right for you.
8 years

Freelance/home job

Be careful. I know of someone who quit their job and accepted a home job. It turned out to be a scam, and she is now unemployed.
8 years

Bbw?

The clothing industry considers anyone who is a size 14 or above a BBW, and anyone who is a size 28W or above a SSBBW.
8 years

Transgender (mtf) gainer

Sorry, but weight gain is no guarantee that you well get large boobs. I know one woman (born woman) who gained to over 400 pounds and is still an A cup.
8 years

Has this lifestyle ever made you consider being single for the rest of your life?

As long as the other person is into it, it shouldn't be a problem. The problems happen when someone gets someone thin and asks them to become large, or someone who is already large and asks them to get larger.
8 years