How many twinkies can you eat in one sitting

I can probably eat three entire boxes if I’m hungry enough :-) But snack food isn’t as filling as it used to be… just like how candy bars have shrunk in size over time.
4 years

Tips for drinking heavy cream?

I can drink it straight when I know I’m hungry enough to handle an entire pint. Anything larger than that is too much dairy at one time . But make no mistake about it, the stuff WILL make you gain weight :-) I do need to try mixing Hershey’s syrup with it; sounds amazing :-)
4 years

Fat celebrity crushes

Everyone mentioned here is a good choice :-) I love Lizzo’s confidence in it these days. And all her dancers are BBWs as well!

I’m old enough to remember when actresses were fat-shamed in the tabloids for gaining. Delta Burke comes to mind. Kirstie Alley as well. Progress has been made since then, though.
4 years

Bmi. what's yours?

Up to 28.7, but it’s slowly creeping up :-) Wifey’s is up to 56!
4 years

(fixed) possible future east coast meet up

Stuck in Mississippi these days, but this should be great for the Fla./Ga. folks. If budget allows, renting out a good restaurant with a banquet room would be a good idea. If it ends up being in the colder months, some nice warm comfort food would be awesome!
4 years

I get depressed because my partner (m45) doesn't support my interest (f36).

Hate hearing this. Love needs to be total and unconditional, which includes what makes your mate truly confident and happy. My wife has been north of 300 pounds for years now and we’d have it no other way :-)
4 years

Anyone else like fat feet?

They can be quite cute indeed :-) my wife’s feet are small, size 6 1/2, wide and cute :-)
4 years

What i love about plumping up!

On the male side of things, I just like myself better with a gut :-) I was skin and bones growing up, so I’ve enjoyed the change!
4 years

Is it the estrogen?

Ditzy:
My question is what is a lizzo?

ILuvChubbyChix:
A brief Google search suggests she's a plus-size black singer, rapper, and songwriter from Atlanta, GA born in 1988 who is of some note to some folks, it seems. Other than that, I don't know. I don't think I've ever heard any of her songs.

Munchies:
I listen to her infrequently. Imo, she's a pretty good rapper. I like her song "Boys". I am especially fond of the Pink Panda remix.


My wife loves her :-) And she can play a mean flute, too. She does more than just rap. Her appearance this past season on SNL was pretty good for a modern-day performer.
4 years

Betty boop laughs her way into obesity

Nice :-) By the end, Betty learned to just relax and join FF!
4 years