A conversation between me and my g/f ^,^

billedmeup wrote
I am confused. I thought that you are a girl.

Girls are more then welcome to have female partners, as are men to have male partners. This site welcomes members of all sexual orientaions. smiley
13 years

Swtor!!!

It doesn't look that good to me to be honest, I think its trying too hard to be the WoW killer that everyone wants it to be rather then just being a great Star Wars game.

Still, i'll probably give it a go once it comes out.
13 years

Cataclysm

My Altitis is playing up smiley
13 years

A conversation between me and my g/f ^,^

lol, that is so sexy and sounds like every gainers dream convo. Gratz!
13 years

First time posting.. :)

The latter moreso then the former, but Vector summed it up pretty well.
13 years

Christmas wish list

All I want for Christmas is you...
13 years

Preferences?

Yeah man, this thread totally has me feeling like I need to get well built while maintaining my round tummy. smiley

I gotta agree with winter though, it comes down to the person, both the one i'm interested in and the one i'm feeling like at that moment lol.

As a Feeder, thin to average girl would be my pick. As an fa, chubby to fat/very fat sounds good. As a gainer, average to chubby girl (I have to be the fatter one if i'm gonna be doing any gaining xD). Fetishes aside? I could really go any size.
13 years

Your profile is empty

juicy wrote
Today, I went to my 'who's looked at me' page, which I do only occasionally. (It's part of the dating package.)

lol, I do this way more then I should, still, good excuse to advertise.

Anyone else interested in seeing who is viewing their profile? Have a look at the Dating Package!

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/ff_membership/dating-package.php

tummyhunter wrote
I HATE EMPTY PROFILES! Most of the people in my area have empty profiles, which I take to mean inactivity/disinterest...

Agreed, although inactivity can easily be seen by checking thier last log in, and some people just prefer to lurk.

lol, I care too much about other people on this site. >.<
13 years

A question for "the ladies"?

AliceInWonderland wrote
but I've never seen a man do it?

Same, although it really wouldn't surprise me if guys do it.

That said, I find sometimes the nicest comments can come from guys. If your not into them, why not just appreciate the fact that another person cared enough to comment? Regardless of gender.
13 years

First time with a bbw...

Wow, I think i'm liking the reverse view even better then the original ones here. Can't wait to make a girl feel so great. smiley
13 years