Small clothes on a big body?

Everyone is different. I enjoy BBWs who dress as BBWs. I like when they wear loose clothes to be comfortable and to allow room for future gains.
8 years

I am being forced to decide between my doctor’s recommendations and my personal lifestyle choice

I personally knew two people who died from Fen/Phen when it was popular. I also know of countless people who have died from WLS. Some died on the operating table, some died 10 years after the surgery after battling the complications. I can see not trying to gain on purpose for your health, but losing only causes regain in the future.
8 years

Fitness girls

The fantasy stories always begin with "I was a cheerleader in high school," but in reality, I think most people who gain were either chubby or fat in high school. Or were thin/average for a short time only.
8 years

Help: fa so thinks i gained too much

People have sex at all different weights. If you lose weight, then will he want you to change something else? Usually once a person gains weight, they can't lose it permanently anyway. It is not fair to expect someone to change. If he wants a woman a certain size, then he should look for a person that size.
8 years

To those who use dairy to gain: what kind of belly do you have?

It's genetic. It doesn't matter what you eat.
8 years

Losing weight and feedism

Weight loss surgery is very risky. And those who survive, regain the weight, just like dieters. Any weight loss for either one will just be temporary, and they will probably regain more than they lost.
8 years

New fat distribution information

Ditzy:
Fat goes where it wants and there is nothing you can do about it.

I agree
8 years

What is a realistic amount to gain?

I disagree. I don't like stories that are not realistic. I hate it when someone's clothes change size automatically, or they gain 20 pounds in one day, etc.
8 years

Would they leave her?

Why not stay because she is even hotter as a fat chick?
8 years

Athletes and big women

I wonder if some athletic men feel more in shape when they are with someone who is large.
8 years