AllForOne
I'm 18 now lol
BBWcreator82
Sure. sure...
BBWcreator82
they all say they are 18.
......but we know better....
Squish » AllForOne
You are going to have to change that profile picture if you are 16 in that picture
AllForOne
Ok cough I'm 17 1/2
Squish
-_-
BBWcreator82
*Laughs* Called it, yo.
Squish
Serious?
AllForOne
It was a lie the 18 lmao
Squish
when will you be 18?
AllForOne
April

6 month suspension.
7 years

Spam bot accounts

Good job! It's been the Russian spambots again.
7 years

So what games are you playing?

Pokemon, played through the three old GB Castlevania games for Halloween too (Castlevania: The Adventure, Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge and Castlevania Legends).
7 years

Matt 1208d

Probable troll, sent in this email:

Matteus De Gasperis

Hi I'm Matt I would like to speak to a representative over the phone as I have complaints and would like them to be addressed

hiccupx messaged him back asking him to voice his complaints via email, and he has now sent in this:

Because of ur website I have gained an enormous amount of weight when I started I was 19 and I was only 260 lb I am now 564 lb and I have heart disease at only 21 and yes I do blame u guys

I don't know why he'd want to ring us to complain about his weight gain, but we're not liable in any way and I have now told him so.

Hi Matteus,

We're very sorry to hear that you are currently suffering from heart disease, but as the site rules state we are not responsible for your current condition.

fantasyfeeder.com/about/rules
'stay healthy

We do not recommend that anyone gains weight without first consulting their doctor. Anyone that fattens themselves or anyone else, whether intentionally or unintentionally, as a result of looking at the content of this website, does so at entirely their own risk and the creators of this website will in no way be held responsible for the actions of its audience.'

We do hope that your health improves and wish you luck with your condition.

Regards,
FF Moderation Team

However, he asked for an encourager or feeder only 17 hours ago!

Hi I'm looking for someone to be my encourager or feeder pls message me on kik if u want to talk

Kik: matt1208d
Matt 1208d 17 hours ago

Hey are there any encouragers out there I weigh 260 and want to get immobile my kik is

Matt1208d

I am open to talking to any one
Matt 1208d 3 days ago

I don't know what he thinks he's up to. I'll bet he's a former troll we've dealt with.

Matt 1208d 1 month ago
68.170.113.213, Matteus@gasperis.com

Edit: He sent in a response to that email.

U guys ruined my life

lol. Oh hey and here's a new shout from him.

Matt 1208d 4 hours ago
Some one come be my encourager so I can get huge

Kik: matt1208d
7 years

Silmarilion123

Zerojr666 13 hours ago
profile: In chat he repeatedly chose to try to push me into gaining when I am a feeder. Then proceeded to make assumptions based on my being English. He called these assumptions "observations" to avoid being seen as racist.

platypus 2 weeks ago
63.247.34.159, herncerrunonos@gmail.com

Same IP, it's him again and still causing trouble. Banned.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Pokemon Sun and Moon are officially out! smiley Many places have it now, and it's also available on the North American eShop.

The first gift Pokemon for the games is available now too:
For those of you with the games, the first Online Distribution is live. This gift gives you a Level 5 Munchlax with the moves Hold Back, Tackle, Metronome & Happy Hour. It also comes with the Snorlium Z that can be used to activate Snorlax's Pulverising Pancake Z Move. It is available to all players until January 11th 2017 so be sure to download it

7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

One last new trailer! This features the starter's Z-moves, two more Ultra Beasts, and Alolan Diglett/Dugtrio.

UB-03: Lighting

UB-05: Glutton

Alolan Diglett and Alolan Dugtrio. You may have spotted the latter in the Sun/Moon demo, and both are Ground/Steel type. They can both can have either Sand Veil or the new ability Tangling Hair as their Ability, which lowers the Speed of a Pokemon that makes contact with it by one stage. Their hair is actually a reference to Pele's Hair, which are strands of volcanic glass: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pele%27s_hair

Lastly, a special QR Code for the Mythical Pokemon Magearna will be made available via the Pokemon TV app starting December 6 for PAL region games. No details on the availability of the Magearna QR Code for American region games have been announced. This Magearna is level 50, holds a Bottle Cap, and knows the moves Fleur Cannon (deals damage and lowers the user's Special Attack by two stages), Flash Cannon, Lucky Chant and Helping Hand.
7 years

Silmarilion123

Banned.

Edit:

aardvark1 2 hours ago
63.247.34.159, silarilioin123@gmail.com

Banned again. He emailed in asking why he was banned, I have informed him why.
7 years

Silmarilion123

aarvark 8 hours ago
63.247.34.159, gharris938@aol.com

Came back and showed his mug again on his profile, banned.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

A couple of new Ultra Beasts have been revealed (UB-04 Blade and UB-04 Blaster), along with another mystery Pokemon with a connection to Solgaleo and Lunala.

Also there have been a number of game leaks. I won't be posting those to avoid spoiling things for people... but I will reveal all of the version exclusives as none of them are currently unrevealed Pokemon, and they can help people decide what version they'll get.

Pokemon Sun exclusives:

Ones we already knew about:

-Solgaleo

-UB-02: Absorption

-Midday Lycanroc (evolution)

-Passimian

Ones we didn't:

-Turtonator

-Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales

-UB-04: Blade

These older Pokemon return to this version:
-Cranidos/Rampardos