My gf lost 35 pounds...

chubbyhoney wrote
I am horrified at the suggestions after the original post that Wish should break up with a person he loves because she is ten pounds lighter than when they met.

lol, that wasn't the reason I said it, it was cause he said he no longer finds her attractive.

But yeah, i'm by no means one to listen to about relationship advice, just given what i've seen on this site and the men struggling with their losing partners, I figured it was best to cut to the chase and give the advice he'll probably get anyway if she keeps losing and he keeps wanting her to gain.

Still, good to see more experienced people have given better advice since then. I guess i'll hold my tongue on this stuff in future. smiley
13 years

Double chins?

DaddysDirtyPiggy wrote
Cute on others? Not on you?

I think that really sums it up for me. smiley
13 years

Gaining "coming out"

tubbydude91 wrote
A bit of a random question, but has anyone actually went public about gaining and if so what were their reactions? I ask this because today I just told my mom that I wanted to be fat. I was little nervous because I wondered what her reaction would be but she was understandable about it which made me feel good and actually I can now gain without feeling ashamed about it.

This is pure awesome, If I knew people would react like that i'd shout it to the world and prepare to gorge myself obese! smiley
13 years

My gf lost 35 pounds...

Break up. I can't see a successfuly relationship lasting without physical attraction, and if either of you try to change the others mind its just going to create more pain.
13 years

Feederism on television

Professor Fatology wrote
BaronOBeefDip Of Deviant Art has posted this list as well:
Here's just a semi-short list of several cartoons that have characters being fattened up-

Timon And Pumbaa
Fairly Oddparents
Schnookums And Meat Funny Cartoon Show
Charlotte's Web
Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Powerpuff Girls
Dexters Laboratory
Bugs Bunny
Scooby Doo
The Flintstones
Johnny Bravo
Rugrats
Totally Spies
Tom And Jerry
Sylvester And Tweety
Daffy Duck
Wile E. Coyote
Animainacs
Tiny Toons
Mucha Lucha
Pinky And The Brain
Beetlejuice
Ren And Stimpy
Spongebob Squarepants

Omg, i've been looking for a list like this forever!

lol gonna be a lot of copy/pasting into youtube! xD
13 years

Hand me down clothes

Nope, but it sounds pretty cool, even the attitude of your parents. smiley
13 years

Most revolting food.

honeymilk wrote
Maximum wrote
Pumpkin.

Never! Pumpkin is amazing!

I would have to say vegemite. It's putrid. And that the OP has too much time to think about things!

:O how can you be an aussie and not like vegemite?

Fine, you eat my pumpkin and i'll eat your vegemite. smiley
13 years

"can straight men get sexually excited by growing guys? new post on professor fatology blog

studentbellybuilder wrote
i am a straight guy and i feel that growing guys turn me on as i see it as something to aspire to. sort of in the way that i imagine what i would look like the shape that these guys are at, imagine how different life could be. and it excites me to think i'm on the start of a journey to be their size and bigger. that and i can appreciate a good fat body when i see one in a non gender specific way.

You pretty much summed it up i think.
13 years

Has anyone else noticed...

Or you could move to buffalo and join the FF party? smiley

But yeah, its just the default location for the US, same as Canberra is the default location for Australia, most people just don't change it...
13 years

Bhm ffa videos

Feedmeplz wrote
Shuefly you should come too jersey and we can make our own videos smiley haha

I'm sure she could make some awesome videos of her own with that growing husband of hers. smiley
13 years