Definite underagers banned

Plumpbea 2 hours ago
86.145.200.1, Stevemcfigis@gmail.com

Profile states she's only 17, one year off.

about me: Started gaining 2 years ago (150lbs)

17 yo (sssshhhh)
7 years

Queenkay20

PorkyQueen20 3 days ago
76.2.237.234, Makaylab2010@hotmail.com

Bye again Kayla, you self hating person you.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New trailer with the final forms of the starters, other island guardians and more!

Decidueye, Rowlet's final form. It's a Grass/Ghost type (yup, lost the Flying type) with the Ghost-type Spirit Shackle move - If an opponent is hit with this move, it will be unable to switch or run.

Incineroar, Litten's final form. It's a Fire/Dark type with the Dark-type attack Darkest Lariat, which deals damage ignoring any stat changes of the target.

Primarina, Popplio's final form. It's a Water/Fairy type with the Water-type move Sparkling Aria, which heals the target of any Burn status condition.

Tapu-Lele, the second island guardian. It's a Psychic/Fairy type with the Psychic Surge ability, which activates Psychic Terrain when being sent out.

Tapu-Bulu, the third island guardian. It's a Grass/Fairy type with the Grassy Surge ability, which activates Grassy Terrain when being sent out.

Tapu-Fini, the fourth island guardian. It's a Water/Fairy type with the Misty Surge ability, which activates Misty Terrain when being sent out.

Cosmog, a mysterious and rare Psychic-type Pokemon. It's known as "the child of the stars", and when light falls on it, it absorbs it and grows.

Alolan Persian, it's a Dark type and has the abilities Fur Coat and Technician.

Lastly:
In the game, they are trying to create a league and the champions of the league take on the Battle Tree where trainers like Cynthia, Blue and Red are. They can be battled against and teamed with.

Wally is present too. We'll have to see what other trainers there are as well. smiley
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Shinobi_Hime-Sama:
I got it on October 18th, as soon as it was out in the Nintendo eShop. I think I've done most of what you can do in the Sun and Moon demo, I did the Ten Carat hill Trial Quest, the Pokemon Catching contest, and the Mahalo Trail thing. I talked to the girl in the marina about her boat trip and the Beauty girl by the roadside, umm and that masala thing with Hau. Not sure what else there is to do in it.

There's still a few other things left to do after the initial Ten Carat Hill Trial quest, I'm listing all the found events below:

(can be done anytime after beating the Trial)
-Pokemon Catching contest at Ten Carat Hill - catch at least 3 pokemon to get a Nugget.
-Fighting Pokemon Trainers at Ten Carat Hill - reward for beating them all is a Star Piece.
-Smashing rocks at Mahalo Trail, accessed via a woman at the end of one of the roads (this can be done over and over and the guy at the end will say something different up to about 5 times after which he starts repeating himself) - the first time you beat this you will get some Stardust.

(timed events - show up on certain days for these, if you're not sure when they are, just talk to the people and they'll tell you how many days you have to wait)
-1 Day After Start - Speak to the man next to the Pokemon Center. He will give you 10 Pretty Wings.
-5 Days After Start - Speak to the girl in the southwest of Hau'oli City. She will introduced you to a character that helped her when she injured her ankle.
-12 Days After Start - Speak to a man in the City Hall. It is his Pikachu's birthday. Celebrate Pikachu's birthday with them, and he will give you a Balm Mushroom.
-18 Days After Start - Speak to the Police Officer in the Marina of Hau'oli City. He will request your help in apprehending some people.
-24 Days After Start - A girl in the port in the Marina of Hau'oli City is leaving Alola and needs support. Be with her as she leaves, and she will give you a Comet Shard.

(random events - these can happen at any time or on certain days)
-Lillie - On Fridays, you will find Lillie looking out at the sea near the Pokemon Center. She will speak to the Pokemon in her bag saying that she wishes she could share the view with it. She notices you and then walks off.
-Mother - On Tuesdays, you will find the player's mother exiting out of a shop.
-Alolan Dugtrio - In Ten Carat Hill, some days you will find a girl on the beach. Speak to her and she will enhance your PokeFinder and tell you about a Pokemon she's looking at. Zoom in and it's Alolan Dugtrio.
-Dexio & Sina - Sometimes, you will find Professor Sycamore's assistants Dexio & Sina in the Pokemon Center. They will explain about how they are on a vacation.
-Hau - On Sundays when the game is in night (game boots up at night randomly), you will find Hau in the Malasada Restaurant.
7 years

Queenkay20

Edited post to include ban remarks since other mod posts are gone:

Some of her statements: 'FUCK ALL OF YOU ON THIS STUPID FAT ASS SITE. Hope you ALL KILL YOURSELF FROM STUFFING YOURSELVES . STUPID PIGS.''Stupid fat pigs. Hope you all get diabetes!'' I hope you get so fat you die from being overweight' and 'Has any of you tried weightwatchers? It works great.' also repeatedly begging and possibly scamming people.

Mod removed one of her shouts so she PM'd the mod with "Just because i dont like fat people doesn't mean to remove my shout you pathetic piece of shit"

Ahh yes, the weightwatchers comment again. Well Kayla, you escaped the reaper last time, but not this time. She is an absolutely nasty piece of work and nothing justifies her multiple and virulent fat hating remarks. Perma ban. Goodbye Kayla.
7 years

Queenkay20

Got this report in:

bellyrub 14 mins ago
profile: Just someone solicitation for money. Gets quite angry when you won't give it to her.

Linked to this person:

name: PorkPrincess69
about me: Looking for a feeder 😊. Message me for my kik!!
music: Anything
food: ANYTHING!!!
looking for: Im looking for a online feeder due to my aniexty. Message me for my kik!

Checked her details and:

PorkPrincess69 2 hours ago
70.210.78.80, codenkayla2415@gmail.com

Hi queenkay20, lol. Looks like we have her IP now.
7 years

Queenkay20

Ugh, she's revolting and showed her true colors here for everyone. Didn't get her IP sadly, but if she tries to suck more money out of people with another account, I bet she'll use kayladanielle1814 for her email address.

Edit: I googled the above and this popped up:

Shouts | Fantasy Feeder
fantasyfeeder.org/shouts?userId=0&rowStart=80
If anyone wants to talk, kik me; kayladanielle1814. If you don't have kik, I'll email you my number! Email is codenkayla2415@gmail.com. ONLY FOR SERIOUS ...

Haha! So we have her email now at least. Oh and it looks like she's a self-hating fattie too considering the above slurs, here's her with her boy below.
7 years

Queenkay20

Yeah, there was one other detail I had to mention about her - another member reported that she's actually not asking for food for herself, but she's getting it for her b/f, who admitted to her doing that. The ethics of that aren't great at all and I'm wondering if it breaches rules here. Might need to get concrete evidence of that first though.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

The Pokemon Sun/Moon demo is out!... or at least it is in Australia/New Zealand. Europe and America/etc will get theirs later today.

For North America in particular, it will go live at 07:00 PDT. Europe will be 'late morning'.

Nintendo of Europe ✔ @NintendoEurope
Don't forget: a special demo of #PokemonSunMoon will be available from late morning on 18/10.

I'm enjoying what I've seen of it so far. smiley Also the demo continues on after it shows you stuff from the real games, so don't turn it off or anything. smiley You can't save the demo manually, it'll autosave after events like beating the first part of the demo. Also as previously mentioned, playing through the demo will allow you to transfer Ash-Greninja and other items to the full games when they come out.

Explore and talk to all the NPCs, there'll be extra things to do as the days go by - for a start there's a guy next to the Pokemon Center who has something planned tomorrow (Oct 19). smiley

Update: Demo is now live in Europe and the UK.
7 years