Nova/dc area

EmmyTheHucow:
Looking for like minded people in the area!

Well...., you have found one. smiley
7 years

Nova/dc area

EmmyTheHucow:
Looking for like minded people in the area!

Well...., you have found one. smiley
7 years

Warning! fat can be permanent

BigcutieFleur:
Yeah I know and this turn me on so much!😍😍😍

CallBR549:
So, if you KNEW that you were 20 lb away from the "point of no return", the point where all control would be gone and gaining would be inevitable, always, would you feel drawn to cross that line?

Would you cross that line, gain the 20 plus?

fatsteve:
The problem is that you never know where the point of no return is. Once you have deffinitely crossed it you realise that you crossed it quite a long time before so it is way too late. However had I known where the point of no return was, I would have been motivated to cross it.

How does one realise that the " line" has been crossed?
7 years

Tasks that have become harder after weight gain

teddybear0312:
I even notice it's getting harder to put my socks on in the morning.

Yes, I have noticed this myself. Thighs have gotten bigger and crossing legs to reach feet has become difficult. A struggle every morning, or perhaps my arms have gotten shorter. smiley
7 years

Unintentional gain

Could you provide more detail on life when seriously obese? How do you know when you have reached that point?
7 years

Making a funnel gag.

All the funnel gags that I have found are very expensive (for the fine collector of top of the line gear). Looking for DIY, or a source of alt. products (cheaper).

Gag style not bong
7 years

Stuffing with shakes.

chubbynate:
Adding the cytocarb or maltodextrin really does the trick.

august:
Have you documented the results both with and without the Cytocarb/maltodextrin? I'd be interested to know what the difference is in lbs gained.

No, but as soon as I can get my hands on some. I would love to added it to my shakes. How could I do this scientificaly?
7 years

Stuffing with shakes.

Where can you buy it? What size would you recommend?
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

Sounds like she was very controling, and growing your Moobs was just another way to express her contol.
7 years

Feedee male alternative to sweat pants...

What is available for a growing male feedee, as an alternitive to sweat pants. Tired of wearing them all the time and looking frumpy.
7 years