Pretty clothing for my size

You can try makingitbig.com
9 years

Advice with gaining

I agree. It's genetics. Look at families, and usually they are the same shape. Busty moms have busty daughters. Big butts and big bellies also run in families. There are always exceptions because of recessive genes, etc. But you can't change where you gain.
9 years

Family against becoming fat

First of all, I would not tell your family you are gaining on purpose. If they bring it up, just tell them you are happy the way you are. It's hard if you are living with them, especially if you share the food with them. You always have the option of trying to eat the most when you are not with them.
9 years

You'd like to stay on a bed forever?

Do you really want to spend your life in one room, sitting in your feces and urine, dependent on someone cleaning you up?
9 years

It's erotic to me, when a woman gets too fat for her current clothes.

I remember when my first wife was venting because she was gaining and needed a 50 inch waist pants. She hated it. I was getting so aroused, it was hard to hide it. She got very mad at me.
9 years

Fearful of becoming immobile

Unfortunately, you have to take your chances. Mobility depends on weight, age, and any conditions someone may have. You probably won't have problems at 400. But not everyone can stop gaining. You may remain strong, or you may get bad joints. No way of telling.
9 years

Easyjet seats

It's always hard to say. Years ago, we flew from the East Coast to the West Coast, and back. Same airline, same Boeing aircraft model. One way she needed an extender, the other way she didn't.
9 years

Roger federrers wife

I Googled her, and in half the pictures, she's pregnant, and the other half, she's holding a baby. (OK, I exaggerated a little), but that may explain her weight.
9 years

Mailing food

Have you met her? If not, it could be a scam.
9 years

Foodie in nj

I am in South Jersey. I love your pictures. Obviously, I am too old for you.
9 years