How to be extreme obese

I'm sorry, but when a troll comes and makes things up and then types it in all caps, they are not showing much respect for the people here.

Come on now! Size 47X???
9 years

Telling a partner about fetish

It is rare that someone is just going to find someone who is into it. So, it is probably best to use websites and dating services and try to find someone who is already into it.
9 years

How to be extreme obese

This sounds like it belongs in the fantasy section of the writings.
9 years

Question to the group

I am totally against people using this board to talk about weight loss, especially using the gainers section to plot their weight loss goals. People are free to do what they want, but they need to do it in the appropriate place. (A Synagogue is not the place to announce you have found Jesus.)

As far as anything else, everyone has their preferences and what they are into, and not everyone else on the site are into the same things.
9 years

Lost connection

If you are very close to someone, you should know more about them than just their screen name. You should know their real name, several email addresses, etc. If you know very little about their real lives, you really don't know them.
9 years

Failed relationship, losing my fiance to a larger ssbbw

First of all, no matter what, he should not be cheating. Secondly, if you purposely decided to diet and change your personality he may need to break it off. But since your personality did not change, and you could not help losing weight, he should have accepted it.
9 years

Why ?

It's hard to say why people have preferences. Does anyone ask someone why they prefer blondes?
9 years

Hard belly?

It's all genetics.
9 years

Plus size clothing?

According to the US clothing industry, size 14 starts plus size. Target does not have much plus size stuff, since they are rather snobby, WalMart is good for casual stuff. Torrid is good for trendy clothes in plus sizes.
9 years