Where do all the stories go?

hereiam:
I've noticed that when people choose to leave, their stories seem to be automatically deleted

As users own their own content, when someone deletes their account, all of their content (including stories) and messages are deleted as well as it is assumed that they do not want us to continue holding onto their content.
8 years

Online indicator ?

smiley Hi and thank you, and it's not an available option, no.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New stuff! Rockruff's evolution and two apparently alternate Ultra Beasts.

The name of the Pokemon Rockruff evolves into is Lycanroc and has a different appearance based on if it evolves in Pokemon Sun or in Pokemon Moon. It notes that Rockruff becomes the Midday Form when bathed in the rays of the sun and when full of the night's power, it becomes the Midnight Form.

Midday Form has the abilities Keen Eye and Sand Rush and can learn Accelerock, a priority Rock move. Midnight Form has the abilities Keen Eye or Vital Spirit can can learn Counter.

There are also two Ultra Beasts called UB02, UB02 Beauty and UB02 Absorption.
In the scan, it shows UB02 Absorption appearing in Pokemon Sun, facing off against Tapu Koko and UB02 Beauty facing off against Tapu Koko in Pokemon Moon.

It was said that Rockruff shares a secret with the starters, which might be split-evolutions based on daytime. As for the Ultra Beasts, Beauty looks vaguely roach-like, whereas Absorption looks like a mosquito swollen with blood...
8 years

Wiggles

GoldenBasic 3 months ago
71.199.114.93, fez12212@yahoo.com

Is using this new account posing as a woman again, caused a minor ruckus earlier today lecturing a woman on how to be a 'strong independent woman' . -rolls eyes- He's only using the one account and no infringing content, but I'm just recording the event anyway.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Another new Japanese trailer. Lots of nice looking visuals here including stuff like riding a Charizard. There's also a brief shot of what looks like Professor Oak with a dark skin and long hair... it's his cousin, Samson Oak.

8 years

Filipino scammers

mztressMarquisse 1 month ago
124.106.244.4, iwilllockedyou@gmail.com

Got a great example of one today. IP is from the Philippines of course.

name: mztressMarquisse
about me: I am not your wife, I am not your girlfriend, I am not your friend, I could be the girl of your dreams or your worst nightmare! I've been a in this lifestyle for almost 6 years, so i have a lot of experience. Ideally i'm looking for a real slave partner to train and own seriously. I been looking for a sub/slave for a while but haven't found what I'm looking for yet. I'm very kinky so i get into everything.. Also, let me make things clear that I'm not looking for romantic relationships. I want to make things clear that I am not here for sex. Sex is OPTIONAL in BDSM. I've had a lot of sessions where sex is not involved. If you're here for sex, you're barking on the wrong tree.

My fetishes

Specialities:
*foot & leg worship worship
*kicking & trampling, CBT: light to extreme
*face-smothering & slapping, breathplay
*verbal humiliation, namecalling, & Femdom roleplay scenarios
*forced shoe-cleaning & sniffing
*nylons/pantyhose
*Princess spit
*scent: sweaty, smelly feet,
food: I love chicken adobo
looking for: I'm looking for honest loyal obedient slave

A site member reported them and described what they did:
Just a concern - possible scam

Hi:

First, I love this forum and love that you have done it so well. I will eventually do the full membership, but am waiting for finances to provide that discretionary income.

That said, I was Skyped by a member. mztressMarquisse

She is definitely a real person, but I'm not sure of her motives. While conversing in Skype (no video), she asked me to join a website, typical of the scamming type person. It was passion.com

She then asked me to buy her an outfit, but when I complied, told me she would buy it - just get her the money and she will do so.

Anyway, I smell scam. Perhaps you can review her activity (if it is a woman - who knows). I only wrote you because my scam sensors went off.

They have been since removed from the site, but I'm listing it here as another example of what these particular scammers do.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New trailer!

Japanese trailer too, it has a fair amount of differences including more cutscenes, I'd definitely recommend giving it a watch too!:

The latest Pokemon Sun & Moon trailer has been released. This trailer reveals more new Pokemon and gameplay mechanics. This reveals the Ultra Beasts including one called Type: Null with the ability Battle Armor
The next is Dragon type Jangmo-o with the abilities Bulletproof and Soundproof.
Alolan Raticate was also revealed. It too is Dark/Normal-type with the abilities Gluttony and Hustle
It also revealed that Sun & Moon are 12 hours apart, showing that Totems of Gumshoos and Alolan Raticate vary based on time.

Next it also announces the Aether Foundation, led by Lusamine, who run the Aether Island. Aether's Branch Chief is Faba and Wicke. They face against Team Skull, who also have an enforcer named Gladion
You also have to look for Zygarde Cells which get sucked into the cube. With the PokeFinder, you can also take photos of Pokemon
Finally there's an Ultra Beast called UB-01

I'll just add that the Pokemon's name is Type: Null - it's actual typing is Normal. As for the time of day - Pokemon Sun uses the same time as your 3DS clock, but Pokemon Moon is set 12 hours ahead, effectively meaning day and night are reversed in Pokemon Moon.

This Pokemon wearing a mask has been dubbed 'Null,' meaning nothing. The shapes of its front and hind legs are clearly different. The reason is that Type: Null was constructed to synthesize the strengths of various Pokemon, enabling it to adapt to any situation. The mask fitted to Type: Null's head is a piece of equipment designed to control its latent powers. It's extremely heavy, so it also serves to hinder Type: Null's agility. To complete a certain mission, there was need of a Pokemon powerful enough to rival those Pokemon often spoken of in mythology.

UB-01's body is composed of a glass-like substance. However, it's constantly changing shapes, never settling on one. While evidence of something like a survival instinct can be observed in UB-01, no one knows whether it has a will of its own or any emotions. It's said that, for some reason, its movements resemble those of a young girl.

The Ultra-Beasts were also translated as 'Ultra Chimera' in French, so possibly UB-01 is another artificial Pokemon. Although it's currently unknown if it even IS a Pokemon, since it lacks any listed typing. Some are a bit suspicious of the Aether Foundation too, and noted physical similarities between Lusamine, Gladion and Lillie.
8 years

Fake females thread 3

Queen Of Obesity 16 hours ago
208.131.186.91, ILoveLoveLoveWomen@gmail.com
Helper Of Humans Activist 3 days ago
208.131.186.91, HelperOfHumans@gmail.com

This interesting character made a fake female account, Queen Of Obesity. It was in chat posing as a woman and it said "MOOOOOOOOOOO", and made a topic called 'the queen is here'. Also it's profile listed: 'about me: The queen of obesity is a very horny obese lesbian.' Banned the fake account and gave him some time off.

Hi Helper Of Humans Activist,

The site rules state that site members may only have and use a single account. You had two, and have used them both. As a result your Queen Of Obesity account has been banned and your Helper Of Humans Activist account has now been suspended for one week.

Site members may only use one account as Fantasy Feeder requires subscriptions in order to keep the site running, which are made redundant as a result of using extra accounts.

fantasyfeeder.com/about/rules
Under the 'one login only' part of the site rules: 'Only one account per member please. Multiple accounts will be deleted.'

Upon your return if you make any extra accounts again, you could be permanently banned, so refraining from this will avoid such further suspensions.

Regards,
FF Moderation Team

However 'she' responded with:
What ???? I have no idea what you're talking about ?

Sigh.
8 years