Why do you think so many feeders become feedees?

One factor is the lack of being able to find someone who is actually into this, and not much reason to think I ever will.

But another is well... when I see how much fun some have with overeating and gaining weight, I wondered what it would be like to be on the receiving end.

I also wanted to expand my knowledge on how to develop a more fattening diet, which would perhaps help me be more effective in making others fatter and heavier.

I don't really know how far I want to go with this, but I've gained a new appreciation for food that I didn't have before. I look forward to meals more than I used to. I'm slightly hungrier and crave fattier food, and when you're hungry, food in general tastes even better.

Now I kind of want to gain more, which will hopefully mean I will be hungrier so I can eat and taste even more food. Sometimes, I even feel sad when I start to feel full, because then it means I can't keep enjoying the taste.


To be clear, I still want a BBW or a chubby woman, or someone who wants to be, the same as before. But now I sometimes have dreams where we may feed one another, or have eating contests. Perhaps, we can share in the joy.
7 years

Has anyone else found themselves increasing their goal weight once you reach it?

Kimllyy:
I've weighed in the low 130s all my adult life. I couldn't gain no matter how much I ate.

A few months ago I committed to heavy cream to reach my goal weight of 140. Reaching that goal was super exciting since I've never been out of the 130s. I decided 140 wasn't enough and to try to reach 150.

Well here at am now at 150! I'm loving my new pudge, but gaining 20 pounds of fat hasn't really been as drastic as I thought it would be. I can still see my abs and I can't really grab my fat, only feel some softness.

I've increased my goal to 160, but I'm afraid it won't be enough and that I'll increase my goal again once I hit 160. Will this chain ever end?


Maybe it's because you're very tall for that weight.

The chain may, or may not end. Probably will at some point, but when it ends depends on you.

I've kind of noticed that, too. Went from 125 to 130, thought it was nice but it didn't seem like enough, so I wanted to be 140. Reached 140 which was also nice, but it didn't seem like enough, so I thought 150 may be good. Now, I'm 150. I like the additional thickness on my limbs, and seem to developed a starter belly. This all took place over about a year.

As nice as it feels, I think I'd like to be even heavier. Another 20 lbs would mean I will become overweight, if I go that far.
7 years

Fat men in yoga pants

Men's leggings actually are for sale, but not popular. Spandex clothing for men are ridiculed and probably give most folks haunting mental images of Richard Simmons.

As for jeans, you may or may not have noticed that stretchy jeans for men are becoming more and more commonly sold. Express goes up to 44", which really means 46" at least, since they use vanity sizing for men.

Old Navy goes up pretty large too, and many of their offerings are also slightly stretchy.

Trying to find any that are pure cotton denim (not even 1-2% spandex like the previously aforementioned products) is getting harder, though not impossible.
7 years

Bailey's irish cream? anyone here tried it straight?

I wonder if it tastes good? I'm not posting this in the recipes board because I'm asking about drinking it straight, not mixed with anything.

Obviously, from a strictly calories per dollar point of view, it's not that great. But honestly, who's only going to eat food that offers the most economy in that regard? It's not very fun.

And like most folks, I do drink. It's classed as a "liquer" (below 80 proof, it's 17%/34 proof) so it doesn't seem like it would be too bad in that regard, but then again I can drink an "inch" of a 5th of straight bourbon pretty easily.

It's also supposed to be slightly sweet, but I'd like to hear from folks who have tried it. The entire bottle would be 25.4 fl. oz./750ml (a 5th) and about 2,450 calories.

Guess I hope it tastes like liquid sin but I have no idea. I guess I was inspired by another user here who has been putting on weight and at a certain point, she was drinking "boozy milkshakes" and seemed to be having so much fun.
7 years

Big military spouses

Dork06:
Having served 5 years in the Army, I can attest to this and hell, in training, it was even recommended to find a huge girl, lol


Why?
7 years

Clothrs

boundandfeed:
Would you recommend these for everyday wear?


Oh yeah, seems to work out quite well for that.
7 years

Eating more and more

Getting chubby:
I know I did this to myself I wanted to be fat but lately I find that I am eating more and more even when I am not hungry is this normal now that I am big


I think it is normal to indeed crave not only more food, but fattier food as well. You may even find yourself dreaming about the next meal, if you haven't already.
7 years

College weight gain?

ContemplatingChubster:
I’ve been wondering, since the next school year is rapidly approaching: does anyone have tips on how to maximize weight gain in college? Obviously, most colleges have all-you-can-eat buffets available most hours of the day, but any specific tips on how to best utilize buffets (and maybe which college jobs provide the most opportunities for free food) would be appreciated!


If you eat after you've been boozing, that'll make you gain. Allegedly, if drunk enough, the body will prioritize the calories from the alcohol, so the extra calories are likely to get stored as additional fat.

You'd also want to get into the habit of larger portions and as much dessert as you can stuff down your gullet.

Making friends with others who are chubby or plump, even obese will probably help too. Odds are, they would likely at least accept eating fattier food and more of it. Less judgment over that extra cookie, or slice of pizza.
7 years

Hesitant on weight gain

2cute2b4gotten:
I like the feel of my fat, and I like to eat. I struggle with how I look though, and find that the people I am attracted to do not find me attractive. Therefore I fear judgement. If it was a perfect world, I would just not care and eat what I want and revel in my weight. I have been hovering for a few years in an uncomfortable place between caring and not caring how I look. This is my take on being hesitant. I hope it makes sense.


This makes perfect sense.

Although, it has gotten to the point where a 40+ BMI doesn't even really stick out much anymore.

I'm sorry to hear you don't believe you can find mutual attraction, whether this is real or merely perceived. I'm not sure what your standards are today, though if you have unreasonable standards, that could be part of it?

In most couples I've seen, heavier women tend to get together with heavier men. Probably a good thing. He won't be able to judge you for your size, and will probably also like eating, too.
7 years

What it’s like to go to the beach/pool with a fat belly?

fxxf:
... Also what do people say/think of you when they see your belly. ...


I'll admit I don't go to such places, but perhaps I can offer some insight.

I remember one time, back when I was a teenager, this friend of a friend, I saw her wearing shorts and a top that showed off her midriff. She was also plump and overweight. My father in confidence said he thought she didn't have the body for it, but he would never say so in public.

Of course, I thought she did, and I thought she was pretty cute, but I'm an FA who wants you to overeat, so of course I'm gonna say that. Sadly, back then I didn't yet want to admit to myself that I love heavier women who can really eat. Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like if I asked her out on a date, maybe eat lots of pizza. Last I heard, she got married after college. Lucky man. He gets to enjoy her every day and watch her swell up from pregnancy, marriage weight gain, and eventually, the middle age spread will kick in.

I should also mention this was around a couple of decades ago. The U.S. has become considerably heavier and thicker since then. It's actually getting to the point that you'll stick out if you're really thin.

You would have to be very heavy to really stick out, nowadays.

I suppose some folks may privately be disgusted, but I get the impression this is less and less relevant, as America gets fatter every year. In fact, if current trends continue, the U.S. will reach majority obesity (BMI 30+) in '30 and continue to rise.
7 years