Does anyone have a pregnancy belly fetish?

Pretty common to be honest, also tends to be seen as less "wierd".

After all, how doesn't love to see a glowing, heavily pregnant woman. smiley
13 years

Feeling alone in your sexual preference

shuefly wrote
I don't feel alone! My imaginary internetz friends are all the company I need.

Seriously.

For the most part, y'all are a fine group of people. Intelligent, sexy and whether or not you're all "for real," you've allowed me to get real with myself and my preferences.

I think the biggest difference for you is that you get to live this stuff out in your every day life, for most of us feeling alone, its because it continues to remain a mere fantasy.
13 years

My college weight gain

Professor Fatology wrote
Maximum wrote
Professor Fatology wrote
It's such a delight to watch you become more attractive smiley

lol, thats kinda like saying "you used to be ugly"

Actually, it's not, but it is interesting you project it in that way. One can be attractive and then become more attractive, just like a rose that begins as a tight bud and then opens into full flower...or in this case, just like Ziouptpouf. smiley

Ah, nice analogy, that makes more sense. I still stand by what I said though, in my opinion anyway. smiley
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

winterstocking wrote
Maximum wrote
Ok, new one, what do you expect to get out of PMs? A few times when I have succesfuly PMed a chic, it tends to go back and forth a bit and then they just stop replying, should I have sent pics? offered my email IM address? Then sometimes i've tried offering to take the convo off site and they say no and stop replying anyway!

Sometimes the conversation has run its course. You can't stand around flirtin' at the water cooler all day.

Come back to your woman when you've found something new to talk about.

Would that not be wierd? PMing again after they started ignoring you? lol I tend to take any hint I think I get...
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

Ok, new one, what do you expect to get out of PMs? A few times when I have succesfuly PMed a chic, it tends to go back and forth a bit and then they just stop replying, should I have sent pics? offered my email IM address? Then sometimes i've tried offering to take the convo off site and they say no and stop replying anyway!

Also, how much should be said in a PM, and about what? I feel like I write a page and get a few lines reply. Is that just how girls work or is it honestly screaming "I'm not interested" as it seems to be?

The same things even happen with girls that PM me! I mean obviously they were interested at some point to make the first move, what did I say or do so wrong to screw it up so bad?

Bah, /rant
13 years

My college weight gain

Professor Fatology wrote
It's such a delight to watch you become more attractive smiley

lol, thats kinda like saying "you used to be ugly"
13 years

Happy b-day to me

Birthday Happy
13 years