How to drink heavy cream with good taste

ThirteentailsGetsFat:
Chocolate syrup makes it more palatable for me, and chocolate milk or just outright mixing it with a premade chocolate shake (from say, like, McDs) is even better.

When it comes to heavy cream, though, I really have to recommend a funnel of some variety. It's infinitely more "drinkable" when you can just down an entire quart in about a minute. There's a funnel out there that's marketed to partiers for beer chugging called the Chuggler, and I can't recommend that thing enough for solo feedee fun. When I'm really trying to blow up quickly, I use one to funnel heavy cream shakes right before bed, which lets me consume an easy 4,000 calories in a minute or so. It's super rad.

How about a funnel gag? I would love to have my hands free from holding a bong upright, They might also be bound rendering me helpless to the fattening liquid that a feeder would use.
7 years

Does anyone else find heavy cream to be delicious?

It's almost certain to expand your waistline, and there is virtually nothing, you can do to halt the fattenng process once you drink it.
7 years

Rapid gain

Thank you Fat-Edd for the nut chart, it's perfect.
7 years

Maternity pants for everyday wear

Would maternity jeans work for men as well, since most of our gain is in the belly?

Someone should design a line of jeans for men that would be as comfortable to wear as maternity jeans are for women.
7 years

Rapid gain

Do all nuts have the same amount of fat? Which type is best for gaining? My favorite is Walnuts, and I hope they make the list.
7 years

If you're from houston post here

LatteMadonna:
I'm in a Houston suburb. Not a feeder/feedee, but a nice BBW.

Who loves lattes as well.
7 years

Not looking at scale?

Loose clothing (mumu,s, cover-alls, and elastic waist pants), could be used to hide gains from the feedee.
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

"Giving someone an insatiable appetite, making it impossible for them to lose weight, making them gain a pound a day,"

…Wish someone would cast such a spell on me…
7 years

Best mac and cheese

Sounds yummy! I will have to give it a try when I make Mac and Cheese. Is there not one ingredint that is not fattening? smiley
7 years

Belly striping

Good questions, that I would like to know the answers to as well.
7 years