Ask the girls/women!

Wow, loving the answers ladies, I didn't expect this lol.

I need to remember more of my burning male questions!

Did that sentence kinda sound wrong? o.O
13 years

Just got into wow,,,,

EXTRA EXTRA! DEATHWING DESTROYS AZEROTH TONIGHT, ALL CURRENT AND PREVIOUS PLAYERS ARE INVITED TO RETURN TO AZEROTH TOMORROW AND WITNESS THE DEVESTATION AND CHANGES THAT HAVE BEEN CAUSED!

(i'm kinda psyched... smiley)
13 years

Chocolate advent callenders

I don't, but I always see them and think "why don't I get one of those anymore?" lol they are so fun and really help count down to xmas smiley
13 years

Just got into wow,,,,

Do you mean Nazgrel? lol
13 years

Stretch marks are sexy?

Originally I was never a fan of stretchmarks, they seemed painful and unwanted lol.

However, having been here for a while now and seen many a gorgeous woman with lovely stretchmarks across thier bodies, I can safely say my mind has been changed.

As said though, it all comes down to personal preference, there are those that love them and those that don't.
13 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

Being an aussie, I've often heard about "thanksgiving" and thought it sounded like a magical time of extreme gluttony. I've always had the fantasy of going on a gorging spree around this time, start halloween with the candy, through thanksgiving with the turkey and into christmas with the roast, entering the new year significantly larger and satisfied. smiley

Americans really know how to eat. smiley
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

Whats the deal with PMs? lol

I mean do you really even want them? Are they just an annoyance? Do girls actually PM guys or would they rather the guy PMs them?

Also more generally, why do you think straight guys are so hoplessly dependent on the female sex? smiley
13 years

Ask a guy

I think I have the most important question...

WHY ISN'T THERE A FEMALE VERSION OF THIS THREAD???!!! :Osmiley
13 years

Question about male "area"

TubbyBoy wrote
*sigh* Can you please not call it "area".

I've not seen a notable weight gain in my pubic mound, but it is a fairly common circumstance for fat men.

lol they just couldn't think of a polite way to phrase it. smiley
13 years

Fantasy

Does this then mean you cannot eat for the rest of the month? Cause I think I'd prefer a slow steady gorging. smiley
13 years