Why?

Tall women who want tall men usually have a hard time finding someone, because tall men usually date short and average women. In this day and age, people will date any color, any nationality, even any gender. But tall women will not date men shorter than they are.
9 years

Bras

I know one lady who is already large, and now is pregnant. She said that her bra size is becoming similar to bad seats at a concert.
9 years

I've forced women i've talked to online to get fat. ama

They were probably guys pretending to be gaining women.
9 years

Lettin' it all hang out?

Everyone should be careful. The US courts have ruled that anyone can take a picture of you and post it. (Some guy was wearing woman's clothes and ended up on the People of WalMart). If you are in a position where it could be embarassing, such as a teacher, lawyer, etc., you may want to be a little careful and not show too much.
9 years

So many turn on moments

Women who want to lose weight are a turn off to me. Not only because they will be getting smaller (in the short term), but because they say so many negative things about weight and large people.
9 years

Pets

In 2000 and 2001 we got 8 cats for various reasons. Sadly, we are just down to 3 now.
9 years

Dating a non-feedist

lush:
Ive been with my hb since I was 17. I was very slim then. Over the years, as you can see, ive gained a lot! Hes never ever complained but is not an FA. Hes never touched my belly, or fed me apart from the occasional ice cream...but ive lived all these years suppressing my needs. We have a great relationship but talking about being fat and being fed just doesn't come easy even after all this time. I have lived a life of pretending to want to lose weight. Even doing so once or twice and pretending that I wasnt into all this any more.

But now im bigger and more mature (llol) I find im more comfortable with my size and belly, but still cannot admit my desires. So I search for 'rrelief' an outlet on sites like these... w which can be dangerous...

I guess it is the same thing for the admirers. My wife is a BBW but hates it. So I go to sites like these and chat and read the stories,etc.
9 years

Butter

Whatever happened to enjoying a big bowl of ice cream or a box of cookies?
9 years

Embarrassed by your ssbbw

I think the only way I would be embarrassed is if she was a web model. People asks her what she does for work, and she says she collects money from men who watch her eat. Then they ask if she does anything else. Then she says she goes to men's houses and sits on their face.
9 years

My fiancé is gaining weight

Just tell her that you've been gaining weight, and say you hope it doesn't bother her if you've been a bad influence.
9 years