Gaining weight/getting fat

Ziouptpouf wrote
What you want is carbs. When you first start out just think "Carbs, carbs, carbs."

I've heard that a few times, but never the reason. So why carbs ? It's probably healthier than simple sugar and fat, but besides this ?

excess carbs not used by the body are converted into fat and stored for later use.

i.e. eating tons of carbs and doing little physical activity = tons of fat getting converted and stored all over your growing body. smiley
13 years

What's your biggest feederism turn-on?

Chubbylovely wrote
Royal wrote
I'm starting to get into public displays of feederism. Like showing off a bit at a restaurant. I might not leave with my pants unbuttoned, but there's a good chance that I might be sitting that way the entire time. i.e. I went out to drinks and appetizers after work with a member on this site, and I had no problem ordering three full sized appetizers and eating them all right there. Towards the end of the feederism meet in August, I couldn't take my jeans any more and had to open them up, despite being in a diner (I'm noticing a growing trend here....).

I often unbutton my pants when Im at my favourite ' All you can eat ' restaurant. The pants stay unbuttoned as I go about my way getting more servings, drinks etc. Its not until Im heading out to the car so stuffed Im staggering in pain and my pants start to slide down that I realise I unbuttoned them in the first place! heheheeeesmiley

The way you talk about eating is always so hot... smiley
13 years

I found something interesting!

wesleyv1 wrote
Maximum wrote
AliceInWonderland wrote
did cave men even eat mammoths?

Shut up with your logic! smiley

she does have a good point

lol, my problem was she ruined my point! smiley
13 years

Thank you

I'd like to extend this to a thank you to ALL who post on here. We all know how hard it is to be comfortable in our own bodies and to see so many people here every day showing off their beautiful bodies, even if they aren't what "society" deems acceptable, really takes alot of guts.

Great work all. smiley
13 years

Fas read this!!!!

RubyRipples wrote
When the women post on this forum section talking about clothes sites, bargains they've found, questions about where to buy things in certain sizes, PLEASE don't post to say ZOMG YOURE SO SEXY!!!!! or "what are your measurements???" This isn't a wank fodder section for you, it's for the big girls to help each other with the very real issues of finding decent clothing. Unless you're posting to help out, don't.

A little thought a bit of tact please. Thanks!

<3

Although, I must admit, It is much less present here then elsewhere in the forums, but I do agree, this and probably the fat lib sections should be somewhere we can do without the drooling masses.

Having said that, I am so proud of the way these two sections are going, it really gives another level of depth to the site. smiley
13 years

AliceInWonderland wrote
did cave men even eat mammoths?

Shut up with your logic! smiley
13 years

stufferdude wrote
That's very interesting!

What I've always wondered, is how do these people come up with these ideas? I want to know if FA tendencies are behind the genesis of these storylines in film.

I'm pretty sure that feederism isn't a recent invention lol.

Just because we have the internet now and can be more open about it, doesn't mean there weren't cave men stuffing themselves with mammoths hoping to get as big as such animals. smiley
13 years

Problem

CalzoJstce496 wrote
ive decided to lose abit of weight ppl bad news lol, she has noticed and i dunno if she likes it smiley x

Damn, bad luck mate, although I have heard that after losing weight, gaining it back again becomes easier? lol, not much of a silver lining but its something.

Good Luck with it all.
13 years

Ignoring ims

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
A) I completely regret giving you any of my personal info bc your totally creeping on me.

heh, I think this is the most common one for everyone smiley
13 years

Getting over that feeling of regret?

Klong wrote
I know I want to get big, but it is just really hard sometimes, you know?

Yep. smiley

Seems, your main problem is everyone else, so you got to decide which is more important, how everyone else sees you or how you feel yourself.
13 years