Birth control weight gain

They list the side effects for medicine, but not all people get all side effects, and some get them more so than others.
9 years

Deleting

May I suggest getting an email address, phone number, text number or something you can use to locate him if he drops FF again.
9 years

Mutual gaining

I can't imagine mutual gaining, because one person should be thin enough to take care of the other. Plus it is more fun to concentrate on one person gaining weight. I know others have other opinions.
9 years

Men will love you because of your looks, even if you’re ugly.

It sounds like there are too many things going on here. As someone pointed out, feminism is about equality, not about bad hygiene. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. For example, on this site, gaining weight makes someone more attractive, not less. Women are free to cut their hair short, not shave their legs, dress in men's clothes, etc. But men (or whoever) are free not to find them attractive and not make advances towards them. And some men probably prefer women who are not traditional. As fas as "ugly," there are some things that can be fixed, and some that can't be fixed easily. A woman with a big nose is not the same thing as a woman who doesn't shave her legs. Beauty is what first attracts someone, but there are a lot more factors that keep people together. But I also know some older women who no longer take pride in their looks and then criticizes men who like younger women. Women are free to spend less time on their looks, but men are free to be attracted to women who try to look their best.
9 years

Butter

I can't even imagine the mess.
9 years

Advice needed asap!

One of the easiest ways is to joke around. While you are eating, say something like "if I keep eating like this I am going to weigh 500 pounds." Get his reaction. If it is bad, you can laugh it off. You may have to tell him eventually, but at least you'll know how he feels about it.
9 years

Fakers?

I don't know. Between the fakes and the people who are here just to make money on their weight gain, it sort of ruins everything. You get into an interesting conversation, then you wonder if they are really who they say they are, or if they are going to ask for money.
9 years

How important are the numbers in your gain?

I think that may be the difference between a feedee and a foodee. A feedee cares about numbers, a foodee does not.
9 years

Deleting

It's one thing to delete an account here, but another thing to become close to another member, and just disappear.
9 years

Fakers?

Chat on AOL last night:

strike 1: She had a male screen name ("my ex's"smiley

strike 2: She didn't know her clothing size.

strike 3: I Googled her pictures and they were from a dating site from a woman in another state.

strike 4: She can gain because she inherited a lot of money (fantasy for sure)
9 years