Getting over that feeling of regret?

The biggest question is, what is it that you are actually regretting?

The gain? The way you look? The reactions of others?

Once you pin point the source of this feeling it will become much easier to deal with it.
13 years

Problem

Wow, this is a different issue to the usual ones. I'd be wary about telling her if shes struggling to gain herself, she may overreact and take it as something personal to do with her.

I think, if she hasn't said anything, or indicated that she has a problem, i'd just keep going as is for now. If its not broken, why fix it.

I think the bigger issue is helping her with her own weight problems. I don't mean getting her gaining with you, but helping to foster a more realistic view of size and health, it sounds to me like she's bordering on eating disorder territory with such poor body image.

Also though, keep an eye on other aspects of your relationship, although she may not indicate it directly as the problem, she could be using other relationship problems to vent her frustration with your weight gain.

Of course, i'm no expert though, you know the situation better then anyone here will. smiley

P.S. From one gainer to another, Awesome work. smiley
13 years

My gf problem

chubbyhoney wrote
How dramatic. I didn't say it was horrible to want to please your partner, that's ridiculous.

Putting someone's socks in the dryer is NOT the same as making serious, long-term changes to your body which can potentially have negative consequences. Not even close. Substantial weight gain is a serious business and there are risks involved. He wants to convince her to become a ssbbw purely to fulfil his sexual preferences (even though she's not a gainer) which would have a big impact on her life and mean she would have to make certain sacrifices. Now that is not even in the same league as wanting to make someone happy by cooking them a nice dinner or running a bath for them after a hard day at work. Let's not pretend otherwise or that what he's asking for is insignificant and consequence-free like putting their socks in the dryer. It is a very big ask and if he thinks she needs to be convinced to do it, then he shouldn't even go there.

Changing yourself to please someone else when you don't really want to is a guaranteed way to end up resentful of them. Would you all diet and exercise down to a size zero if your partner asked you to in order to please them, even if you didn't really want to?

Thanks for putting it into words. smiley
13 years

My gf problem

shuefly wrote
What's so wrong with seeking to please your SO?

I was going to say a whole lot more but I think it will offend to many people so i'll just say:

I think there are better things a person can do with their time and energy then trying to please someone else.
13 years

Give me some gaining advice

shuefly wrote
Moonchild wrote

Olive oil and safflower oil are always good choices for cooking stuff in,
I honestly think that the best way to do it is to eat generally healthy stuff, but just in really great abundance. I don't know if there's really a magic secret that always works for everyone.
I agree.

Cold pressed coconut oil and ghee are two other fats that are excellent to cook with and so is lard. Good lard, like from a local, organic rancher.

Lard has gotten a bad wrap. Google lard and health benefits. You may be surprised.

o.O are you seriously promoting lard? lol
13 years

:g new emoticon...

AskDrFeeder wrote
It might be a fun one for eating while chatting on-line. Every time you take a bite, type it out!

Or could be an even better stuffing game, every time someone types it, you have to take a bite. smiley
13 years

Pictures increase your chances ?

For me its just about knowing the person who you are talking with, no need to go overboard and have every angle covered, but it is much nicer to talk to someone who you already know how they look rather then a faceless question mark.

That said though, some of my greatest friends from here are/were such people. smiley
13 years

Is my bf enjoying my weight gain?

Markymtl wrote
definately sounds like he enjoys ur bod!

but i bet he'd love you nomatter what shape you're in! smiley

Bingo
13 years

Boobies

Moonchild wrote
HonkyTonkLagoon wrote
Kia wrote
There are three basic breast types: Ball, cup and bell. Ball are perkies. Cup has a little loft to it, then curves up at the end. Bell are droopies.

This is such a neat intro to breasts. I'll take one of each, please. smiley

One of each? I really kind of prefer boobs in even numbers.

But what about that lovely lady in total recall? smiley
13 years

All ed data will be deleted...

I have to say something, no one has ever questioned EDs contributions or value to the site. However, alot of us, (mods especially) feel a need to defend this site when it is put down.

Its not that we discourage criticism, we have a whole sub forum dedicated to such, its just that when someone tries to make out that this site is sub standard and failing in its responsibility to its members, we feel that the criticism is crossing more into a vindictive attack.

I have no problem with ED, I consider him a friend who has been one of my greatest supports in this aspect of my life, however I disagree with his current view of the site and feel a need to give my opposing view.

Everything else aside, this matter has been resolved, Hiccupx gave his reasoning for EDs perceived flaws with the site on his thread in general, ED has deleted his original account and due to the continued pressence of this thread, I believe remains a member with his new account.

P.S. I love the move to use ED to further protect his old profile name from showing up in google searches. This community is extremely kind and thoughtful. smiley
13 years